Still Denied Access To Tag, Getting Ridiculous Now

RabTheJag

I know I already posted about this a few weeks ago but it still hasn't been sorted! Is there anyone here who is entitled to have access to the TAG scheme by virtue of being a season ticket holder who still hasn't received their TAG number and therefore is denied access to all of the features? If so and you were able to resolve it, how did you go about doing it? There are hardly any contact email addresses on the Official Website and the ones I have tried haven't got back to me.

To recap I went to the TAG sign-up page and clicked on the free to season ticket holders subscription option. It takes me to a page where I am requested to enter a customer number which is found on my season ticket which of course I have. But it then requests that I input a TAG discount code which I dont have.

It says that "Adult, concession and youth/juvenile Season Ticket holders for whom we have a valid email address have been sent their TAG access code by email. For those without a valid email address, these are currently being sent out by post." I have not received either, and it was a couple of months ago now that I first saw that message.

About 3-4 weeks ago my Dad also spoke to someone in the office who said that someone would be coming in to speak to them the following day about the problems that people have been having with TAG, and she assured my Dad that we would hear from Thistle within the next few days. But we never heard back from them. It is very frustrating as a season ticket holder to be denied access to many of the features of the website that we are entitled to, and the longer it goes on the more frustrated we are getting, because a lot of the features on the website now you need to be a TAG member to access. It's become a right pain!

I can't access either

Have been trying for 8 weeks now

Have sent emails numerous phone calls to firhill, always given assurances that something would be done to sort this out

I would be "prioritised " , would have the matter forwarded to "Fraser" who is employed by an outside contractor etc etc

Not once has anyone from firhill come back to me and update me about this matter

Access to Tag should be a simple admin procedure but no not with thistle!

Is this typical of how thistle is being run, out with the playing side ?

There's something funny about the login. When I try to login, I'm sometimes rejected even though I'm submitting the correct password. Then, after a few tries, it suddenly works. Anyone else experienced the same issue?

I used to have to enter it once and enter it again in the "you got it wrong, please try again" page. From that page it always worked.

But it seems that in the first place I sent a one off payment instead of setting up regular payments, and after a few months my onemonth worth of membership ran out. The website can't process my payment for some reason.

Having had a look at tag its not really worth anything as the stuff on it is not marketable or value add. If for instance it had live streaming of the under 20's games, id buy the top up to season ticket access in a flash as im not going to go to these matches, but would happily stream them and im sure others would do he same, brining in a few bob.

At least the infrastructure is there now to make more interesting content available in future I suppose.

I've just logged into TAG for the first time, and went to "My Account" to change my password, as recommended.

Under "Personal Information" my name appears, as does four characters of my contact e-mail address.

In "Telephone" there's already a number which isn't mine.

In "Address" there's what looks like a valid Glasgow address including postcode which isn't mine.

Questions: Is that phone no. and address fictional? Should I go ahead and change the password, or will that lock somebody with the same name as me out of their account?

In defence of TAG I have had no problems with it. I can read the match programme before or after the game when previously I may have bought it and not read it all or forget to buy. I've found I now buy more 50/50 tickets as not buying a physical programme. The cost of that is worth the subscription taking into account programme multiply X amount of home games. I like the monthly newsletter from Archie and I also 1 hospitality. Bonus.