Kevin Nisbet

The Sunnylaw Jag

He is a young boy with a lot to learn, but unless I am mistaken he has broken into the first team!!

Let's be honest here. He hasn't 'broken ' into the first team! Necessity brought him back from Ayr, where some weren't impressed,

Failure to get a decent left back left us with little option. Hence McMillan playing there. Now that option was closed, we took Booth from Hibs. He is, I believe, 20. No longer a boy!

Let's be honest here. He hasn't 'broken ' into the first team! Necessity brought him back from Ayr, where some weren't impressed,

Failure to get a decent left back left us with little option. Hence McMillan playing there. Now that option was closed, we took Booth from Hibs. He is, I believe, 20. No longer a boy!

Whatever! Over the past few months when he hasn't been picked, he has been a regular on the bench. If you don't consider that as having broken into the first team, that's up to you. No matter what you say he is still an inexperienced young boy learning his trade. He has made mistakes and hopefully he will learn from them quickly.

9th in the league when he joined and now 5th. Four wins and a draw, Nesbit with four goals and an assist. Not too bad a record.

Also noticed Airdrie have been doing fantastic since Liam Lindsay joined. He's played in six, won five drawn one and only conceded three goals.

Good signs from the youngsters.

Nesbit just made it 4 from 5 with a last minute winner at Elgin. East Stirling just outside the play off places now.

That's brilliant for the lad. Scoring a last minute winner must be a tremendous feeling. I'm actually quite surprised he's been putting in 90 minute shifts.

Incidentally that Buchanan fellow at Alloa might be worth a look. :)

That's brilliant for the lad. Scoring a last minute winner must be a tremendous feeling. I'm actually quite surprised he's been putting in 90 minute shifts.

Incidentally that Buchanan fellow at Alloa might be worth a look. :)

i think Liam has a scored previously against them for Alloa as well. Not to sure how many goals he has got for the wasps in total but think it's been a fair few

Thinking of taking my son to East Stirlingshire game v Arbroath next weekend. He's always asking to go to different grounds so it's an opportunity to show him one of the smaller ones and see how good Nisbet is at the same time.

Will he still be there next week or was it only a one month deal?

Duggan an absolute nightmare at Dumbarton according to my in laws who are regulars down there. Thought he'd do well in the Championship!

The Sons manager appears to adopt a different viewpoint.http://www.dumbartonreporter.co.uk/sport/football/articles/2015/03/18/527777-ian-murray-holds-out-hope-for-duggan-deal/?

I would assume if he is to remain with thus he'll have to get a few goals and/or pitch in with assists down at Dumbarton..

to Nesbit's goal at the weekend.

Think he's got a chance. Caught my eye during pre-season where he seemed to have the knack of being in the right place at the right time. According to East Stirling fans, he's showing that he has quite a well-rounded game for someone so young.

I'd definitely be renewing Duggan's deal for another year and if Murray was still keen, wouldn't have any problem with him staying at Dumbarton for the first half of next season. Despite McDaid having more first team exposure, I rate Duggan along with Div Wilson as our best prospects just now and would be disappointed if we allowed either to leave.

As we know Dundee United have made very good use of snapping up potential young talented footballers from clubs. Quite a few from Queens Park have been snapped up. If this was a lad who was a player for East Stirlingshire and not on loan for us and he keeps up this great run then I think several clubs such as United, Aberdeen, Dundee would be circling - especially given the guy has only just turned 18. While usually we could not compete with such teams financially we are in the great position of not needing to, as he is already our player and so far Kevin seems a very very good prospect for our club.