Last 2 Home Games

Auld Jag

We are now down to the last 2 home games of the season and we are all but safe.But I hope that fans still turn up and support the team.One of the disappointing things of this season imo has been our home attendances. We can finish this season in our highest position for a number of years and the higher we finish in the league the more money we will get.Also lets get up to Firhill in numbers to show the management and team how much we appreciate their efforts for this season and also as some players will no doubt be moving on this will be the last chances to see this team together.

• Like 2

3865 at Firhill today.Hopefully Killie will be looking for pts to stay in the league when we play them in 2wks and they bring a big support,Would be great to see a big home support to.

I'm looking forward to the Killie game myself, like a wean looking forward tae his 7th birthday. I also love the fact that our magnificent run has put K*llie in a wee bit of trouble. Tee hee

• Like 3

As this is our last game of the season hope some Thistle fans who haven't been for a while turn up and we get a good crowd.

That would be grand as every penny counts. If tho' there was an unusually high turnout of Jags fans I can imagine the Board and all connected with the Club tearing their hair out. Why would Jags fans who didn't go to the likes of the last two crunch matches and have been posted missing all season turn up in numbers for the most meaningless home game of the season?

Killie need the points to stay away from play off place.So they will probably bring a good support.As this is our last game of the season hope some Thistle fans who haven't been for a while turn up and we get a good crowd.

Also probably the last time to see some of the current players who've done so well playing for Thistle.

Why would Jags fans who didn't go to the likes of the last two crunch matches and have been posted missing all season turn up in numbers for the most meaningless home game of the season?

Because now they can finally bear to watch? :-)