Relying On Motherwell

the saint

6-1

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

CGWGJ6XWQAAn5Xn.jpg

typical classy sevco ending too, throwing punches.

very pleased that diddy club and their mutant zombies will not be polluting the top tier of scottish football next season.

love armageddon.

• Like 1

I know they've had a rubbish season, but I'm really envying the Motherwell fans here.

F*ck the Motherwell fans.

Rangers players throwing punches at the final whistle showing the class of their club.

Motherwell fans having to be ushered off the pitch by mounted police shows the class of theirs.

I'd be staying clear of Glasgow City Centre tonight.

F*ck the Motherwell fans.

Rangers players throwing punches at the final whistle showing the class of their club.

Motherwell fans having to be ushered off the pitch by mounted police shows the class of theirs.

I'd be staying clear of Glasgow City Centre tonight.

You wouldn't have enjoyed us doing that?

I didn't say I was loving the Motherwell fans.

You wouldn't have enjoyed us doing that?

I didn't say I was loving the Motherwell fans.

If we'd finished eleventh this place would have exploded in rage months ago, and we'd be embarrassed to be singing and partying no matter who'd we just beaten.

I'll take us beating Rangers in one of the cups next season please - and not have our fans embarrass us by slapping their players with brollies ...

Edited by Richard Nixon

What's your problem? It's their last home game of the season and they are thanking their fans for their support in what has been a difficult season for them.

Why's your tongue up Motherwell's erse? The entire event ended in farce and everyone should be embarrassed.

Edited by Richard Nixon