Relying On Motherwell

the saint

That was absolute dung tonight from both teams, I don't know why I was looking forward to that all week. Hibs had about 12 corners and Rangers had 0 when I turned it off after 80 odd mins. Not looking forward to 2 legs of Rangers Vs Motherwell, that will be even worse!

Hibs had about 12 corners and Rangers had 0 when I turned it off after 80 odd mins. Not looking forward to 2 legs of Rangers Vs Motherwell, that will be even worse!

Rangers have a bit of shitfest momentum now and Motherwell are rank. Fancy Rangers now :no:

Sadly the momentum is with rangers. That may have been a factor last year too or it may just have been that hibs were rotten!

right you three, and anyone else who refers to sevco with the r word ..... find a blackboard, get some chalk, and do what bart is doing, until you are cured. thanks.

10480206_1523926721209789_1451472531940929288_n.jpg?oh=54caafd071328d56bc25a0470f4d6cdc&oe=55C7D59C

• Like 4

right you three, and anyone else who refers to sevco with the r word ..... find a blackboard, get some chalk, and do what bart is doing, until you are cured. thanks.

10480206_1523926721209789_1451472531940929288_n.jpg?oh=54caafd071328d56bc25a0470f4d6cdc&oe=55C7D59C

Calling Rangers Sevco is pretty much only for the purposes of winding up Rangers fans.

Getting worked up about it and not being a Rangers fan? You really need to let it go.

"Let it go, let it go

I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go, let it go

You'll never see me cry

Here I stand

And here I'll stay

Let the storm rage on

Let it go, let it go."

Calling Rangers Sevco is pretty much only for the purposes of winding up Rangers fans.

Getting worked up about it and not being a Rangers fan? You really need to let it go.

"Let it go, let it go

I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go, let it go

You'll never see me cry

Here I stand

And here I'll stay

Let the storm rage on

Let it go, let it go."

cool story dick

seems you're the one getting worked up ..... have a glass of advocaat and relax

Motherwell will lie down to Rangers the same way they always do. Should they get past the Bottlers 11 at the weekend then they are as good as promoted. Wonder how strong they will be next season though. I don't think they'll be able to spend anywhere near the amount needed to challenge Celtic and with guys like Kenny Miller signed up for another year you have to wonder if they could even challenge for Europe or even top 6.

• Like 1

Calling Rangers Sevco is pretty much only for the purposes of winding up Rangers fans. Getting worked up about it and not being a Rangers fan? You really need to let it go.]
Never, never, never, never, never, never, never pass up an opportunity to wind up the h*ns. Never. Not ever. Edited by crazy davie

I honestly don't see Sevco being other than a top 6 team at best. Even with that wee helping hand they always seem to get from honest mistakes etc. .

Be much more interested in what shape we're in for next season. Not at all looking forward to having to accommodate the Hordes of Mordor next season! Still retain the small hope that the Hibs or Motherwell do us all a big favour!

Regardless of what they are called - although what they, and their adherents, represent is perhaps another matter - it is perhaps likely that they will pollute the top division next season with their own (albeit shared by one other club) brand of sectarianism and bigotry, so perhaps we will just have to live with it - the media and others adore the "special atmosphere" as it sells satellite dishes and newspapers so hey ho.

For me they are a new club and playing with semantics and/or deluded denial will not alter that fact - they can call themselves whatever they wish - to paraphrase, and to keep the effluent theme, perhaps - "Sewage, by any other name, would stink as much"

Rangers may have the momentum but they have been shite for most/almost all of the season. The lucked out getting Vuckic in as part of the dodgy 5 player loan, that's for sure. Assuming they get past Hibs, I still think it's about 50/50 against Motherwell, and it's easy to imagine Scott McDonald scoring the winner to keep them down (now that he's won his red card appeal). Still plenty of football to be played before Ra Peepul fill up the JHS....

cool story dick

seems you're the one getting worked up ..... have a glass of advocaat and relax

Ho ho, you called me a dick, that's very clever of you. I guess putting in a few lines from a Disney movie upset you more than a little - I apologise.

I apologise too for getting a bit tired of your Sevco humour; that obviously makes me a Rangers fan as well as a dick, from your witty jibe about advocaat. That was very clever too.

I think any observer looking in, however, would conclude the person going to the effort to make up lots and lots (and lots) of image macros about Rangers is the one who is worked up about the subject. The other thread about Rangers on here is positively littered with them, and kept bouncing that topic back to the top of the board long after it should have died a natural death.

Personally I can't muster the energy to care that much about the team from Ibrox one way or another, but you seem to have quite the bee in your bonnet about them. Either that or you have too much free time on their hands. Maybe both?

You're obviously not going to "let it go" any time soon. Enjoy your image macros, you and lots of others obviously find them hilarious. I'm sorry I suggested it was getting a little stale.

Yoda's posts are intelligent and well thought out. He is respectful to everyone on here, even when he disagrees with them. The Jedi Master's humour is also very funny and he makes me laugh.

Dick's posts are funny and make me laugh too, just in a different way.