Friendly In Eastleigh

twinny

Careful what you wish for Twinny. In 1972 I interrupted my holiday and drove a 104-mile round trip from Bournemouth to Portsmouth and it ended 0-0.

Not sure if you noticed but I live in Southampton. If it was Bournemouth I'd maybe take the opportunity for a cycle through the new forest to get there, Portsmouth would be thirty minutes on the train.

And the scoreline, I don't really care, I haven't seen is win a game in person in almost two years.

Not sure if you noticed but I live in Southampton. If it was Bournemouth I'd maybe take the opportunity for a cycle through the new forest to get there, Portsmouth would be thirty minutes on the train.

And the scoreline, I don't really care, I haven't seen is win a game in person in almost two years.

Jonah !!!

Another game yet to be announced on the 18th.

Only been this far South two years, but lived in England since 2007. Might try and find out where the training base is and bunk off work to watch.

Either Eastleigh site has been updated or you missed it but we're reported to be training at Bisham Abbey. Even I know that's a top notch national training centre. Likely to be difficult to impossible to sneak into.

Either Eastleigh site has been updated or you missed it but we're reported to be training at Bisham Abbey. Even I know that's a top notch national training centre. Likely to be difficult to impossible to sneak into.

Aye, see my post a couple down from the one you quoted. Bit of a trek for me anyhow.

Aye, most of the thistle fans I know on Facebook are trying to discourage me from going to a game ever again :'(

don't go. please.

knowing you, you'll probably break welsh's leg in a freak accident making him fall over as you shake his hand or pat him gently on the back while trying to get a photo.

• 2 weeks later...