Signed Top

p12tfc

Good Evening. I've just picked up a signed top which I was lucky enough to win in the centenary fund draw. As much as it's nice I'd rather it went to someone who would appreciate it more than myself. If anyone has or knows of a young jags fan who is perhaps going through a tough time health wise and thinks that getting this top would put a smile on their face please be in touch. Not looking for anything for it . A happy young jags fan is payment enough for me . Cheers

• Like 6

Good Evening. I've just picked up a signed top which I was lucky enough to win in the centenary fund draw. As much as it's nice I'd rather it went to someone who would appreciate it more than myself. If anyone has or knows of a young jags fan who is perhaps going through a tough time health wise and thinks that getting this top would put a smile on their face please be in touch. Not looking for anything for it . A happy young jags fan is payment enough for me . Cheers

Nice one p12tfc. Put a smile on my face. Good luck with your quest, hope it ends with smiles all round.

Well done P12tfc have you tried Yorkhill to see if there are any young Jags fans going through a hard time? Really difficult to cope with usually but will be really rewarding if you can assist a young person going through a hard time. Good luck I wish you well on your goal to help someone less fortunate.