North Stand Young Team

potty trained

If it wasn't so lamentable today's non decision SPFL meeting and subsequent utterances would be highly amusing. I can only see the outcome being a "non aligned" club like ourselves becoming the sacrificial lamb. Clearly if antisocial behaviour, sectarian or otherwise, is society's problem and society is replying that Scottish football is an accelerant then I can't see sevco or Celtic being pilloried. I reckon PTFC fits the bill.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCG9_a55Mq4

On the main its a good wee video although there are a few instances where language is used which could be deemed offensive at best

A few? It's littered with shouts of f***** b@stards" from beginning to end - I've no wish to watch it again but I think even the ball boy cops it at the end. Also, did someone really shout "Ambrose, ya black c***"? I hope I misheard that.

Edited by Charlie Endell

A few? It's littered with shouts of f***** b@stards" from beginning to end - I've no wish to watch it again but I think even the ball boy cops it at the end. Also, did someone really shout "Ambrose, ya black c***"? I hope I misheard that.

You don't often have anything positive to say about anything related to Partick Thistle, do you?

Definitely did. Someone needs to have a word if they know who he is.

Well done to the lads for trying to get a bit of atmosphere going. Always respected the hardy band of Motherwell fans who at least try and get some atmosphere going in the home end at Fir Park, and I hope it takes off at Firhill.

But I cannot be arsed with the sectarian sh!t$ that could potentially be brought along with it. By all means support your club as vocally as you can, but don't be ignorant wee fannies.

• Like 4

All sorts of c*ap can be blurted out in the heat of the moment on match day. Hopefully the perpetrator is young enough to engage his brain, learn from this, and move on Thistlefully in life.

As regards our hello hello anthem:

"The Thistle's non sectarian"

would serve as a killer last-line to overcome all evils.

• Like 1