that team spirit

that result

about time

thank you

long version

started off slow and nervous

took a while for players and support to get going

once both upped their game, was only going to be one winner

scully did well enough when called upon, miller solid and mr dependable, dumbuya excellent, frans and seabo strolled most of it, osman solid, welsh best performance in months even allowing for his slow start would have loved to have seen his last minute thunderbolt have dropped down over the line, edwards never stopped gave his all, lawless great goal and played his part in putting things right, amoo unlucky hope he's okay, christie came on early and proved his worth to the squad, dools what can you say about the legend who never stopped was all over the opposition half and his touch movement and pressurising killie defenders and ragdolling them was magnificent to watch and then there was his goal ..... arise sir doolan have the freedom of wonderful maryhill.

great support this week once it got going what with the early nerves in the stand ..... when we are loud we prove we can be the twelfth man ..... the second half girfuy towards hu^ fans without the bus fare and conrad and higgy (what was that hairdo all about :wacko: ) and the moorelike geordie was doubly satisfying

archie and shaggy cajoled rollocked and rolled from the sidelines and their influence and guidance showed as the game wore on ..... now they've got their three year contracts let's see the board back them and get more players resigned and bring in reinforcements to beef out the squad who can help us push on and get top six next season and build even more for the future with some thistleweir boys breaking through to be regular starters.

the future is bright the future is red and yellow

• Like 4

Totally agree Yoda. Only thing I would disagree with is that I didn't think Christie was very good when he came on. Gave away possession too many times. Still, after the result, it doesn't really matter. Time to relax and look forward to next season, but before that, I have freebies awaiting me on Tuesday now that Youngy is in temporary charge of the Arabs.....I am gonna enjoy that!

Edited by Lindau

Great result and good performance from the team today. Just what was needed after last weekend's atrocious performance.

Archie's tactical abilities are often called into question on this forum but I thought his decision to man-mark Josh Magennis - a player who has ran riot against us in the past - was a master stroke. Magennis is a powerful, pacey but technically limited player. Bar one occasion in the second half, wee Dumbaya stuck to him like a limpit, meaning Magennis had to try and use skill to escape him (he couldn't) or attempt audacious shots from outside the area. The downside was it nullified Dumbaya's attacking instincts somewhat but in the end it didn't matter, not when Lawless and Doolan - who worked his socks off, as ever - took their chances as well as they did.

An almost complete contrast to last week. Another season of top flight fitba to look forward too - and that wee nyaff Clark's gas well and truly put a peep in the process. All in all a good day, I reckon. :)

Clark talked to the press, Archie, to the players. At 2 - 0, and with Clark's jacket hanging by a thread, the chorus of 'Alan Archibald' rang around Rugby Park again and again. A moment of pure class.

You could not have put it better!

Just saw some pictures of Archie celebrating after the goals. He didn't miss Clark at the first one ...lol. Was too busy going bonkers myself to notice, but going by the pictures, that is got to be the most animated I have ever seen The Arch....lol