Bath

delthejag

Think you are right LIB. Priced it from every angle and it's huge amounts of cash. I go up and down to London from Waverley regularly and can get really good prices but as soon as you go off the central lines it costs a fortune. Add to that I get a mental picture of friendly second halves where everybody and his granny get on the pitch.

My first appearance will be the evening of 5th July in deepest Fife. And memories of that dire pre season encounter at the Falkirk Stadium last year are haunting me already!!!!

We must be daft!

was pricing it going from Brighton and the bus is just under £100 train is even more.. ridiculous prices when i can get to Amsterdam for like £35

You can get a return from Brighton on 2 July for £30. Out at 9, back at 6.30... Nothing even close to £100 on the train.

Edited by Vaila Street

With this and Cirencester, that's a nice wee bonus for me! Twerton is about a 15 minute walk from Bath City centre. Would recommend anyone coming down and staying to stay in Bristol as 1) it's cheaper and 2) there's a helluva lot more to do in the evening. Bath's quite limited as it's a bit more upmarket, but Brizzle's buzzing. There's trains from Bristol to Oldfield Park which is a 5 minute walk to the ground, but I think there's only one an hour.

With this and Cirencester, that's a nice wee bonus for me! Twerton is about a 15 minute walk from Bath City centre. Would recommend anyone coming down and staying to stay in Bristol as 1) it's cheaper and 2) there's a helluva lot more to do in the evening. Bath's quite limited as it's a bit more upmarket, but Brizzle's buzzing. There's trains from Bristol to Oldfield Park which is a 5 minute walk to the ground, but I think there's only one an hour.

I stay in Bristol every year for the Cheltenham Festival - a great city and very laid back - I was there a few weeks back winding my way home from Wincanton - I hadn't been in the Cornubia for a few years - the makeover it's had won't be to the taste of every Jags fan... :D

7E7EC0BF-F1D3-426E-8424-091F59A191B4_zpsaroblgdm.jpg

Edited by Charlie Endell