No Joey On The 1St Of Oct?

AlgarveJag

I missed it myself, but my phone has been buzzing telling me to tune into Superscoreboard as Chris Sutton has seemingly utterly destroyed big fat DJ on it. Not a great Sutton lover, but do admire the fact that he doesn't sit on the fence like 99% of the other pundits, but I have a hatred of Johnstone, so good to see someone giving it to him straight between the eyes!

• Like 2

I missed it myself, but my phone has been buzzing telling me to tune into Superscoreboard as Chris Sutton has seemingly utterly destroyed big fat DJ on it. Not a great Sutton lover, but do admire the fact that he doesn't sit on the fence like 99% of the other pundits, but I have a hatred of Johnstone, so good to see someone giving it to him straight between the eyes!

Listened to it. Johnstone was a seething mess of a bigot. Sutton just summed him up perfectly. A bigoted cheerleader. Makes me shiver to think he donned our manager's chair. Dark days indeed!

Available