St Johnstone 29/10/16

Lindau

Great to get up on a Sunday morning, when your not avoiding the sports sections of the newspapers. The one thing that is becoming obvious to me is that this season's SPFL is going to be, with the exception of Celtic a very tight competition. It may be that out early season struggles to find a playing system that suits us, will pay off over the course of the season.

The Aberdeen game I feel will provide an excellent indication of our progress and how the rest of our season is likely to pan out. I'm certainly not going to make any predictions based on 2 very good results, but Aberdeen apart our games against Motherwell and Sevco RE eminently winnable IMHO.

Great to get up on a Sunday morning, when your not avoiding the sports sections of the newspapers. The one thing that is becoming obvious to me is that this season's SPFL is going to be, with the exception of Celtic a very tight competition. It may be that out early season struggles to find a playing system that suits us, will pay off over the course of the season.

The Aberdeen game I feel will provide an excellent indication of our progress and how the rest of our season is likely to pan out. I'm certainly not going to make any predictions based on 2 very good results, but Aberdeen apart our games against Motherwell and Sevco RE eminently winnable IMHO.

I think the Aberdeen game is very winnable as well.

Nothing beats an injury time winner. I thought it would have been a travesty had we not won that game yesterday.

Another very good performance from a team still missing a lot of key players.

Fantastic celebration as well from the players at the winning goal. Special mention for the boy that did a pitchy and then dummied the female steward. Dropped the shoulder and sent her the the wrong way. Great ability.

• Like 1

Still feeling on top of the world after that result, didn't make the game on Saturday but wouldn't be surprised if the cheers from my house were heard in Perth on Saturday :lol:

Absolutely love a last minute winner. I was looking at the result and league table every couple of hours on Saturday and just smiling at it.

• Like 2