Jagzone Sponsorship

Fawlty Towers

'Experts in Digital Marketing' who don't have a functioning website. A contact page with this clanger:

'Please bare with us while our new site goes live'

Two tweets from their Twitter account.

Is this new ironic hipster minimal style branding or are they just amateurs? I'd cash that cheque quickly.

Some diligence required from the club here - makes them look like twits.

Edited by Vaila Street

Some diligence required from the club here - makes them look like twits.

I'm wondering what's the value in sponsoring Jagzone. A very limited audience in terms of advertising. If anyone is silly it's a start up company sticking in marketing before its infrastructure is in place. As long as the sponsorship monies are in place that's mostly all that matters. No different from say a chip shop taking out advertising space with us before they're open. Rather strange marketing but not really our problem.

• Like 1

I'm wondering what's the value in sponsoring Jagzone. A very limited audience in terms of advertising. If anyone is silly it's a start up company sticking in marketing before its infrastructure is in place. As long as the sponsorship monies are in place that's mostly all that matters. No different from say a chip shop taking out advertising space with us before they're open. Rather strange marketing but not really our problem.

Kingsford Capital was never going to set the heather alight among followers of our club either, but left us some interesting items and a fascinating mascot. Sometimes the ways of corporate capitalism are inscrutable.