Last word on 2018/19 ?

Auld Jag

34 minutes ago, Duke Gekantawa said:

While I think some of Sandy's criticism of Caldwell was OTT (in terms of quantity and relentlessness, anyway)- I got no impression whatsoever that he actively wanted us to lose. In fact he made it explicitly clear that he wanted us to win in each match thread, and his posts were largely celebratory when we did (before reverting to criticism of Caldwell, of course).  I therefore think you're being unfair.

Anyway, in the spirit of the original poster, here's some musical light relief:

To be fair Duke if he actually posted specifically that he wasn’t happy about us winning and wanted us to lose he would have been hounded off here a long time ago, he’s not that stupid. As I say read the build up to last Saturdays game there was no way he was happy at a Caldwell managed team winning 

Edited by Third Lanark
  • Downvote 1

Can we please have a thread where Sandy and Third Lanark are bannen from having a go at each other. This one started so well, but like always it has regressed. 

We get it. You have different views. Live with it as you are not going to change the others opinion.  For the rest of us it is boring.

I am looking forward to the summer, having high hopes for all our signings, wondering who half of them are and generally letting my blood pressure settle back to normal

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Can we please have a thread where Sandy and Third Lanark are bannen from having a go at each other. This one started so well, but like always it has regressed. 

We get it. You have different views. Live with it as you are not going to change the others opinion.  For the rest of us it is boring.

I am looking forward to the summer, having high hopes for all our signings, wondering who half of them are and generally letting my blood pressure settle back to normal

That’s fair comment DD and apologies for derailing the thread. I’m happy to continue the conversation with sandy on private message so if he has issues with what I have said he can contract me then.

apologies again to you and the others 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Duke Gekantawa said:

While I think some of Sandy's criticism of Caldwell was OTT (in terms of quantity and relentlessness, anyway)- I got no impression whatsoever that he actively wanted us to lose. In fact he made it explicitly clear that he wanted us to win in each match thread, and his posts were largely celebratory when we did (before reverting to criticism of Caldwell, of course).  I therefore think you're being unfair.

Anyway, in the spirit of the original poster, here's some musical light relief:

Nicely played Duke