New manager/coach

Big Wull

Today's team talk: must play the way we played from 2nd min of the 2nd half last Friday and keep pressing thuis lot, they have been floored with a virus so will be lethargic. An early goal and fast movement and passing will tire them out. 2 nil at half time will finish them and we will pick them off as game goes on.

2 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Today's team talk: must play the way we played from 2nd min of the 2nd half last Friday and keep pressing thuis lot, they have been floored with a virus so will be lethargic. An early goal and fast movement and passing will tire them out. 2 nil at half time will finish them and we will pick them off as game goes on.

So far so good..2 nil ht I said

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's team talk: the last time up here, we were not as strong as we are now and we still beat then, and, this lot's confidence is poor, early goal and fans will be on their back. Get stuck tight in, and we owe them from the game at Firhill. 2 up by hakf time and we take them apart 2nd half.

1 hour ago, Big Wull said:

Tonight's team talk: the last time up here, we were not as strong as we are now and we still beat then, and, this lot's confidence is poor, early goal and fans will be on their back. Get stuck tight in, and we owe them from the game at Firhill. 2 up by hakf time and we take them apart 2nd half.

Hmm.

What's the half-time team talk now Big Wull?

Or should air traffic control be looking for flying teacups in the Dens Road area?

16 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Hmm.

What's the half-time team talk now Big Wull?

Or should air traffic control be looking for flying teacups in the Dens Road area?

I'd have told bannigan he is coming off, and won't ever be back on (2nd goal last night was him again) I would told sneddon to stay in changing room 2. I would never have took mcilroy off and left bannigan on. Adeoloe would be startn next game.

Edited by Big Wull

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's a sore ground to be back at, but....New season/new players so let's get it right up them, and ram the scottish cup down their throats. Early goal and we should be in the hat for the next round. Play for the fans who have travelled bak up here, let's take the game to them and show no fear and win every 50/50.

24 minutes ago, Big Wull said:

Well, it's a sore ground to be back at, but....New season/new players so let's get it right up them, and ram the scottish cup down their throats. Early goal and we should be in the hat for the next round. Play for the fans who have travelled bak up here, let's take the game to them and show no fear and win every 50/50.

Early goal last time didn’t do us much good. Certainly wouldn’t take it for granted that it would put us in the hat.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Vacancy in Dingwall - can't say I am shocked and hopefully they appoint another diddy (assuming of course Big Wull does not want the job).

I'm with you @Fawlty Towers give it to a Diddy,and I just want to say No I'm not interested in this job!

27 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Kris Doolan is now a year into the manager's role.

He is now in the top half of the longest serving managers throughout the SPFL.

20240208_163253.thumb.jpg.f6a96cf9273cfe85c7ff4bb4f591eafa.jpg

A cut-throat group of leagues, for managers 😬

So you don't think he is getting the sack in the next 4 days then?