Accies Match - 28th January

Fawlty Towers

55 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

It was either TJF or The Trust at the time the accounts were published. It was widely discussed on here if you bother to take off your rosé tinted McCall glasses

correction, it was £215k and it was here. https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/directors-statement-for-the-2021-22-annual-accounts/

He wasnt backed when he tried to sign Shaugnessy or been backed at all this transfer marker to be fair.  Whether thats because the club is financially on the edge of a precipice or because they think he is a terrible manager is of course anyones guess, though the amount of people that are worried about the state of the clubs finances makes me think there is substance in that story

21 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Then you are posting on pie and bovril.  For someone who claims to have lost all interest in Partick Thistle and football, doesnt go to games etc the fact remains you are totally obsessed on here and pie and bovril

I rarely quote on Thistle forum on P and B. I am usually found on the politics page. You really should research better and get your facts right.  Dearie me!

2 minutes ago, stolenscone said:

Could we agree that some people think that McCall should be replaced right away, and some others think that we would struggle to afford to pay him off / find a better alternative at the moment?

I don't think that requires any name calling by either camp to the other. No?

Ach! It's ok. Third Lanark isn't a real Jags man. His true love is with the defunct mob from Cathkin Park. So you can't really take offence.

58 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

I rarely quote on Thistle forum on P and B. I am usually found on the politics page. You really should research better and get your facts right.  Dearie me!

You still posting on the Partick Thistle forum?  Thought you had lost all interest in the club and couldn’t be bothered with it anyway or so you said in some of your greeting faced posts

41 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

You still posting on the Partick Thistle forum?  Thought you had lost all interest in the club and couldn’t be bothered with it anyway or so you said in some of your greeting faced posts

I thought I was supposed to be tge one obsessed. You seem to be obsessed with me! Creepy. 

You were the one who said I was still posting on P and B!  Now you are asking if I do. 

You need to make your mind up with what you want to say about me as you are all over the place. But, what do you expect from a non true Jags man.

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

On 1/30/2023 at 6:41 PM, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I don't particularly believe he's squandered funds. Well no more than the average manager at our level. His faults lie more on the training pitch. Coupled by his inability to make effective changes during matches. 

He apparently leaves the training to Archibald and Scally.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:59 AM, Dick Dastardly said:

It was either TJF or The Trust at the time the accounts were published. It was widely discussed on here if you bother to take off your rosé tinted McCall glasses

correction, it was £215k and it was here. https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/directors-statement-for-the-2021-22-annual-accounts/

That was for last season. Spending has certainly been railed back since the boardroom changes.