Player Sponsorship Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah ok so I have left it late again.  BUT here is the exciting draw.  Using the back of my writing pad for work I still have everyone who donated and how much.

So for every £10 a person gets an entry.  £20 = 2 entries.  £30 = 3 entries.

I have randomly given numbers to every person 1 to 40.  Some have 1 number.  Everyone has either 2 or 3 numbers allocated to them.

1st draw is 

• Signed, framed match worn(where available) Stevie Lawless Home shirt presented at the end of the season.
  • Access to an exclusive player sponsor event with the opportunity to meet with the players.

2nd draw is

• Two places at matchday hospitality(league only) or to an alternative Club hospitality event.

I need 2 people to reply with a number between 1 and 40

First reply will win the shirt.  Second reply will win hospitality.

Go for it.

Steven Lawless | Partick Thistle FC (ptfc.co.uk)

Edited by Lambies Lost Doo

What a pick.  @partickthedog you were down under 27!!  So you win 

• Signed, framed match worn(where available) Stevie Lawless Home shirt presented at the end of the season.
  • Access to an exclusive player sponsor event with the opportunity to meet with the players.

Next number please for hospitality

1 hour ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

That was a pleasant surprise! All thanks must of course go to James Lyon! Stevie Lawless is my 2 year old grand-daughter's favourite player for Junior Jags purposes, so that will go down well.

Many thanks for organising this, LLD. You are a true Doctor of Laws.

2 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Will pick number 4 and cheers for organising.

Number 4 is @laukat who wins

Two places at matchday hospitality(league only) or to an alternative Club hospitality event

Laukat let me know what home game you want as I'll need to do the intros with hospitality people as the payment went via me.

Thanks for helping pick numbers @partickthedog and @elevenone

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Number 4 is @laukat who wins

Two places at matchday hospitality(league only) or to an alternative Club hospitality event

Laukat let me know what home game you want as I'll need to do the intros with hospitality people as the payment went via me.

Thanks for helping pick numbers @partickthedog and @elevenone

Thanks very much @Lambies Lost Doo and all those that entered.

A very decent way to start the week, hopefully it continues against Airdrie on Saturday!