Investment/Finances

Fawlty Towers

1 hour ago, dl1971 said:

Never said that. Major issues of significance yes. Not the day to day  mundane issues surrounding the upkeep of a stadium. For example I don't need to know if a floodlight bulb needs replaced. But if its two bulbs...maybe 🙂

And if the amount of money needed to fix the JHS room was say six figures should any owner be told ?

3 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I've been micro managed when the manager has a lack of trust/ does not know the subject matter/ is out their depth.

The roof was broken. It needed fixed. 

I think for the fan model to work we need to be open to help from the wider fan ownership group. Why not ask the members if there is an expert in roofs. You never know someone might just know some of the leading experts in the county.

1 hour ago, erty13 said:

I think for the fan model to work we need to be open to help from the wider fan ownership group. Why not ask the members if there is an expert in roofs. You never know someone might just know some of the leading experts in the county.

Ahem, may I mention McCrea Financial Services....?

ETA: Oops, I just noticed the "In roofs"!

Not sure now about whether my post makes any sense (as mentioned in an earlier post: "No surprise there.").

Edited by Jaggernaut

As far as I am concerned this keeps me sufficiently updated as to what is going on with work at Firhill.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/chairmans-programmes-notes-v-queens-park-26th-august-2023/

It looks like this will be a regular update at every home game so we can be kept informed about these sort of topics without going in to too much detail.

2 minutes ago, dpj said:

As far as I am concerned this keeps me sufficiently updated as to what is going on with work at Firhill.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/chairmans-programmes-notes-v-queens-park-26th-august-2023/

It looks like this will be a regular update at every home game so we can be kept informed about these sort of topics without going in to too much detail.

Its almost as though someone from the Club was reading the Forum 😀