Broon To Aberdeen

Big Col

Sudden change of heart from Mr Brown. Wednesday night and it's "I'm staying at Motherwell". Next day "I'm off". Mr Milne has maybe offered him a better style of sheltered housing.

As for Motherwell?

I think Mr McCall should apply for the job as his vast mnanagerial talent is undoubtedly wasted at Firhill.

It really is nice to see Aberdeen shafting Motherwell like this, especially after Brown publicly stated he was happy at Fir Park.

I nearly spat my tea all over my keyboard when I heard that loathsome little cretin John Boyle on the radio there. He said he was deeply unhappy with the conduct of Aberdeen throughout this whole affair and that they did not act in the interests of "fair play".

Perhaps he should be reminded of the disgraceful way in which his club cheated dozens of players out of wages and left local businesses on the brink of financial collapse when they entered administration a few years ago. Not to mention the fact that they moraculously recovered only a season or two later to steal two of our best players after cheating their way out of relegation. To this day, the players owed thousands of pounds in wages, remain out of pocket.

What goes around comes around.

I really hope Chisholm and Dodds get the job like the BBC are suggesting.

There are few figures in Scottish football I hate more than John Boyle.

As for Motherwell?

I think Mr McCall should apply for the job as his vast mnanagerial talent is undoubtedly wasted at Firhill.

Motherwell need McCall

I'll third that emotion.

It really is nice to see Aberdeen shafting Motherwell like this, especially after Brown publicly stated he was happy at Fir Park.

I nearly spat my tea all over my keyboard when I heard that loathsome little cretin John Boyle on the radio there. He said he was deeply unhappy with the conduct of Aberdeen throughout this whole affair and that they did not act in the interests of "fair play".

Perhaps he should be reminded of the disgraceful way in which his club cheated dozens of players out of wages and left local businesses on the brink of financial collapse when they entered administration a few years ago. Not to mention the fact that they moraculously recovered only a season or two later to steal two of our best players after cheating their way out of relegation. To this day, the players owed thousands of pounds in wages, remain out of pocket.

What goes around comes around.

I really hope Chisholm and Dodds get the job like the BBC are suggesting.

There are few figures in Scottish football I hate more than John Boyle.

This, word for word :thumbsup2:

Motherwellbad - first Mutley McGhee, now Shagger Broon - Managerial Feeder Club for the Sheep. :lol::lol::lol:

Would be funny as f-f-f-f-youknow, if the Sheep got relegated after all this :santa_laugh::evil:

Has Knox ever had a real job, one where he's ever been in charge of anything other than doing warm-ups with hu.ns?

Was he not in charge at Dundee for a while? I know he was briefly Scotland U-21 manager, when Smith was in charge of the main side, and was generally quite shite at it.

Anyway, I think Broonie, who as we all know is quite the ladies man, might live to regret moving to Furrybootstown, if this video is at all representative of the females of that fine city:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGFk_yYIbww

:shok::help:

Was he not in charge at Dundee for a while? I know he was briefly Scotland U-21 manager, when Smith was in charge of the main side, and was generally quite shite at it.

Anyway, I think Broonie, who as we all know is quite the ladies man, might live to regret moving to Furrybootstown, if this video is at all representative of the females of that fine city:

Oh my God! That video is hilarious!

I could only look at that video for 47secs, i even watched 2 girls 1 cup for longer lol

I could feel my short n curlies climbing back inside me, god i have to go to that place on monday (thankfully be away for bakka 9am)

I could only look at that video for 47secs, i even watched 2 girls 1 cup for longer lol

I could feel my short n curlies climbing back inside me, god i have to go to that place on monday (thankfully be away for bakka 9am)

The good news is that particular nightclub has now closed. On the other hand, that could mean that the genetic throwbacks featured in that video have now been let loose to roam the rest of the city. :surprised:

I'd recommended taking a harpoon with you, just in case. Oh and a bag of salad (it will confuse them).

Not sure if this in any way is connected but I notice John Boyle is starting to look like Frankie Howard.

:lol:

Apparently Accies fans have been calling him this for ages!

Comment of the week. I nearly fell off my chair reading that.

Totally agree with all the posters laughing at John Boyle. He has some brass neck trying to make himself out to be the victim after his actions in putting the club into administration, then proceeding to steal 2 of our best players from us on higher wages. Hell mend him.