Today's Agm

Fawlty Towers

They're all good pals, going by what I saw at hospitality not long ago.

I don't know why, but somehow I trust that DB is in this for the good of PTFC. While pissed off at JJ's exit I still trust DB's judgement. But don't ask why.

Anyway, onto the point of this thread - was there an outcome to the resolution to increase the share capital in circulation?

I had emailed the Jags Trust last week to ask if they could find out at the meeting if Eddie Prentice was still receiving a wage from the club? In addition I asked if they could find out how much he had received as wages over the last few years?

Can anyone tell me if this was asked?

Seriously TL, you're like a constant one-man crusade. You just keep changing what your crusading against. A modern day Enrico Dandolo...

I had emailed the Jags Trust last week to ask if they could find out at the meeting if Eddie Prentice was still receiving a wage from the club? In addition I asked if they could find out how much he had received as wages over the last few years?

Can anyone tell me if this was asked?

I can confirm that Eddie P is no longer involved/getting anything from the club. :thumbsup2:

Are we any closer to getting an update on what took place (apart from the event which has its own thread) at the AGM?

Give them time eh! Someone will have to cross stitch the minutes, get them approved over tea and scones then have them checked again for any sexixt connotations by the committee before they're approved by the Trust Board. We should be seeing this info in time for next year's AGM I'd imagine.

Edited by Vom Itorium

We should be seeing this info in time for next year's AGM I'd imagine.

:lol: at the thought of the minutes being cross-stitched !

Donald is clearly trying to do a sterling job in the face of adversity. The first JTB statement on JJ's departure looked like it had been heavily sanitised around THs dialogue with the Trust. It had probably been cleansed by the sisters of mercy.

I have low expectations about what the JTB will be able to say about the AGM, especially as Donald wasn't there himself.

But none of this is his fault.

:lol: at the thought of the minutes being cross-stitched !

Donald is clearly trying to do a sterling job in the face of adversity. The first JTB statement on JJ's departure looked like it had been heavily sanitised around THs dialogue with the Trust. It had probably been cleansed by the sisters of mercy.

I have low expectations about what the JTB will be able to say about the AGM, especially as Donald wasn't there himself.

But none of this is his fault.

Not blaming Donald... he's a man!

:unsure::blush: Sexist Pig