What A ****** Joke

Balloch Jag

how can they arrange it for tommorow? does anyone in scottish football care about the fans?

one day notice- how can people get it off work

scotland game- i am bound to bet there is plenty of jags in dublin plus more than a few already arranged a wee night in the pub watching the game

why for the love of god cant we play it on saturday ?

i rememebr hibs vs rangers game being a saturday in the run up to our quater final with rangers ?

IMO **** THE SFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried phoning St.Johnstone FC this morning in order to ascertain if there is any chance of the game going ahead tomorrow...ring, ring, ring, ring...no answer.

So I will be sending an e-mail to St.Johnstone about there complete lack of effort to get this game going, and the SFA about simply stupid H&S Rules calling off games all over the place.

Getting sick of this, and if this was not such a big game, I would encourage Jags fans to boycott McDiarmid Park for this one, however it would not be fair for the Jags team to suffer on the park through a lack of support.

DISGRACE ST.JOHNSTONE, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

I've tried phoning St.Johnstone FC this morning in order to ascertain if there is any chance of the game going ahead tomorrow...ring, ring, ring, ring...no answer.

So I will be sending an e-mail to St.Johnstone about there complete lack of effort to get this game going, and the SFA about simply stupid H&S Rules calling off games all over the place.

Getting sick of this, and if this was not such a big game, I would encourage Jags fans to boycott McDiarmid Park for this one, however it would not be fair for the Jags team to suffer on the park through a lack of support.

DISGRACE ST.JOHNSTONE, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

What is their email address mate?

Thought this was about dundee gettin away with fraud. Last time i checked st johnstone dont have some machine that controls the weather so think u are being a bit harsh. As for hundee, that was disgusting, it's basically fraud. If i tapped someone 100 quid and they offered me 6 quid back after not planning on paying me the full whack back all along i'd put them on the express bus to the chib unit. Vile club

Thought this was about dundee gettin away with fraud. Last time i checked st johnstone dont have some machine that controls the weather so think u are being a bit harsh. As for hundee, that was disgusting, it's basically fraud. If i tapped someone 100 quid and they offered me 6 quid back after not planning on paying me the full whack back all along i'd put them on the express bus to the chib unit. Vile club

This post has nothing to do with Dundee getting away with fraud the last time i checked. No team has "a machine that controls the weather" the last time i checked but they all played on Saturday, "bit harsh" I DONT THINK SO

This post has nothing to do with Dundee getting away with fraud the last time i checked. No team has "a machine that controls the weather" the last time i checked but they all played on Saturday, "bit harsh" I DONT THINK SO

It was pure snowing, there's snow lying on the pitch up there. it is harsh. they're just trying to get the game played as quick as possible and u're coming on here gettin all menstrual about nothing

It was pure snowing, there's snow lying on the pitch up there. it is harsh. they're just trying to get the game played as quick as possible and u're coming on here gettin all menstrual about nothing

They have undersoil heating, and had covers on the pitch last week,(but didn`t think to leave them down), and apparently have made no effort to clear the snow yesterday or today. Maybe they thought if they just left it, it would suddenly disappear. Every game in Scotland was on, on Saturday, including juniors. I`m sure if they had been playing one of the old firm tonight, the game would have been on. An absolute joke!

They have undersoil heating, and had covers on the pitch last week,(but didn`t think to leave them down), and apparently have made no effort to clear the snow yesterday or today. Maybe they thought if they just left it, it would suddenly disappear. Every game in Scotland was on, on Saturday, including juniors. I`m sure if they had been playing one of the old firm tonight, the game would have been on. An absolute joke!

this^^

the lack of effort shown on their part is shocking.

How does pure snowing differ from other types of snowing? And how do men get menstrual? It sounds like ewe are a Saints apologist.

Stop hi-jacking the tread m8 lol

How's the weather out your way ?

Anyone know which way this is likely to go? I need to make an educated guess as to whether this will be on before 1pm tomorrow... Forecast is now pretty poor for tomorrow in Perth. Snow and sleet.

Don't think it's got a hope. If they have any sense they'd be better making sure it wasn't on since it clashes with the Scotland game and aim for Monday when at least it's only got Valentines Day to compete with!

Edited by Vom Itorium