Team V Falkirk

Alan Murray

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand a feature of the second part of this season is that players who've played poorly in in their previous matches are often in contention for MotM in a following game. So we're certainly due a stormer from Erskine today :unsure:

:thumbsup:

Crazy 2 goals we lost. We were absolutely cruising as well. We always do things the hard way. Took our 3 goals well, though. Erskine and Rowson the standouts for me.

Agreed about the 2 goals. The team forgot the old adage that your opponents are never more dangerous than when they're 3-0 down with 20 minutes left.

:D

Erskine had a great first half, and Rowson never stopped running.

We've got a right good player in Campbell. A bit naive once or twice, but also more accomplished than many of the older players at some of what he did.

Another good shift by Grehan too, including a great pass for Doolan's goal.

Well done to the R&Y army for playing their part too.

:cheers::clapping:

The first goal we lost came from a quick free kick, something that non televised refs at our level rarely allow. I can only remember one in recent seasons (from Donnelly earlier this season) that we've benefited from. As it was far from the first time Falkirk had taken a quickie we should have been. The second goal looked as we didn't play to the whistle ( today's ref made some eccentric decisions). I wouldn't be surprised if any video shows up a Falkirk infringement.

Right, that's the negatives out the way the rest of our play was largely sublime :thumbsup2::D