Edinburgh And Eos Jags

kennymac

To anyone in the East of Scotland who's not on my mailing list, the EoS branch will be holding another Meet-the-Manager night next week with not only Jackie in attendance but Ian Maxwell too.

I'm in the process of confirming a venue once I have confirmed the number of members and guests in attendance, but the door is open for any non-East coast folks who happen to work in Edinburgh or just fancy making the trip to the Big Smoke to meet our esteemed guests.

RSVP

:D

A bump...ie an underused conjunction of something plus -age to make a relatively pointless new word...see also, coinage, beerage, you could also take it to a different level if you needed a taxi by trying to order a cab(b)age !!

Edited by kennymac

Kenny has confirmed that the venue is The Newsroom in Leith St (downstairs)from 6.30 onwards tomorrow night.

Thanks, yes, Newsroom it is tomorrow night, for our Meet The Manager and General Manager night.....

(just doesnt have the same ring to it!)

Don't remind them..

According to todays evening times Jackie is hopefull or arranging a short term deal with McCann

Jack Boyle has not been signed, prsonally I felt the lad deserved another couple of games on trial a bit unfair to judge him on just the Dumbarton game.

Jackie also wants to sign on loan Stewart from Hearts but this is on hold because of Stewarts injuries - again I feel not really a priority to sign a midfielder on loan who has been out for a bit through injury

According to todays evening times Jackie is hopefull or arranging a short term deal with McCann

Jack Boyle has not been signed, prsonally I felt the lad deserved another couple of games on trial a bit unfair to judge him on just the Dumbarton game.

Jackie also wants to sign on loan Stewart from Hearts but this is on hold because of Stewarts injuries - again I feel not really a priority to sign a midfielder on loan who has been out for a bit through injury

I'm reading the online edition and can't see where it says the deal for McCann is "short term".

Boyle was a strange one. For a winger I never saw him once beat a player flankside but to be fair he was playing thru the middle as often as not. I'm not sure he'll just be assessed on his two friendly outings. The pitches at both Blyth & Dumbarton were poor and certainly not very easy to assess the guy. He looked more of a wide attacking midfielder who preferred to cut inside and not the out and out winger that was supposed to give us "options".

Some quick recollections:

- McCann should be joining up, he's fit enough and he's playing for free

- the grass is long to give the roots a chance to develop before any eggs are chased.

- it should be short(er) on Saturday

- in fact undersoil heating knackers the pitch more than the eggers

- Sinclair's home shirt is no longer available

- Jackie does some fine impressions of past and present colleagues

Over to younger more mentally agile attendees...

Some quick recollections:

- McCann should be joining up, he's fit enough and he's playing for free

- the grass is long to give the roots a chance to develop before any eggs are chased.

- it should be short(er) on Saturday

- in fact undersoil heating knackers the pitch more than the eggers

- Sinclair's home shirt is no longer available

- Jackie does some fine impressions of past and present colleagues

Over to younger more mentally agile attendees...

Unless, someone can correct me, Jackie mentioned that he was interested in signing a 23year old, he can play at centre half, where he thinks he needs cover, the player can also play centre midfield.

Any money raised, will go directly to jackie for players.

Money should be available in about 4 months, after the tax repayments are made

Unless, someone can correct me, Jackie mentioned that he was interested in signing a 23year old, he can play at centre half, where he thinks he needs cover, the player can also play centre midfield.

Any money raised, will go directly to jackie for players.

Money should be available in about 4 months, after the tax repayments are made

So if we can get a good start and be up there come January there is a chance to strengthen?

We, as fans, really need to do everything we can between now and then to raise as much money as we can for the club, especially if it ALL going to go towards the playing budget. :thumbsup2:

Edited by Vom Itorium