Is This The New Away Kit?

redhulk44

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks stunning. Though, as pointed out above, the home strip's shorts and socks are wrong.

It seems the club and Greaves were going pretty far to try and stop the strips from being leaked this year, and the SFL now look like they've ruined it.

That looks stunning. Though, as pointed out above, the home strip's shorts and socks are wrong.

It seems the club and Greaves were going pretty far to try and stop the strips from being leaked this year, and the SFL now look like they've ruined it.

It is possible that the club originally planned for the home shorts and socks to be red to mimic the 1971 strip.

Found this image of the away kit on www.scottishfootballleague.com/club/partick/

If this is what the new away kit looks like, im happy, as long as its black and red and not black and pink!

Like :thumbsup2:

If that's the new away kit then we're seeing the opposite of the past few seasons where the home kit was excellent and the away kit was a joke.

I like it.

+1

Hope not, the chat after the home top release was that Thistle's relationship is one that allows us to have individual strips. This one is a generic template seen on Dunfy and Morton's away kits.

I still want a black top with red and yellow pinstripes, and red collar.

Morton and Dunfermline have the stock strips, however this away top seems to have been based on these lines but incorporated the red and yellow stripe from the away strip from 11 years ago. To me black with red and yellow pinstripes sounds horrible, but we all have our own ideas of what wee like.

To me this is the best strip we will have released since that top from 11 years ago.

Morton and Dunfermline have the stock strips, however this away top seems to have been based on these lines but incorporated the red and yellow stripe from the away strip from 11 years ago. To me black with red and yellow pinstripes sounds horrible, but we all have our own ideas of what wee like.

To me this is the best strip we will have released since that top from 11 years ago.

Contradiction there no?

The club has already stated that they will be using the same shorts and socks for both kits and on Greaves site the shorts and socks are listed as Home/Away.

The shorts do look as though they are designed for the SFL website Away Kit image so there you have it...

You heard it/saw it from the SFL first.