Mcnamara Out

uberteeb

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some jags fans have to have a long hard look at themselves.

We were poor today, but qots are in the same division as us and we have no god damn right to think we can just turn up and beat them. Always thought today would be tricky.

Some of the shouts at the end of the game calling for jackie to be sacked left me embarrassed to be a jags fan

Some jags fans have to have a long hard look at themselves.

We were poor today, but qots are in the same division as us and we have no god damn right to think we can just turn up and beat them. Always thought today would be tricky.

Some of the shouts at the end of the game calling for jackie to be sacked left me embarrassed to be a jags fan

QOTS are utter garbage, they are the worst team in this league, we played them on boxing day and they were murder, our season was on the line in this game and what do we get? Garbage.

QOTS are utter garbage, they are the worst team in this league, we played them on boxing day and they were murder, our season was on the line in this game and what do we get? Garbage.

What have the results against QOTS been over the last season and a half? how far adrift are QOTS at the bottom and how many points are they from us in the league as we stand? Where did QOTS finish at the end of last season ?

Was it a bad result today. Yes, don't think there is one person suggesting otherwise. Also and this probably hurt those who were there more than the result, it would appear it was a bad performance. Perhaps that is why it gets so OTT on here when we lose, as most see the potential some of the lads have and frustrations boil over when they so badly under perform. The reaction thought is still in the main OTT.

We go on and on about the old firm and their arrogance towards the rest of Scottish football......when did it become acceptable for us to have such arrogance over the fellow teams in our league ?

What have the results against QOTS been over the last season and a half? how far adrift are QOTS at the bottom and how many points are they from us in the league as we stand? Where did QOTS finish at the end of last season ?

Was it a bad result today. Yes, don't think there is one person suggesting otherwise. Also and this probably hurt those who were there more than the result, it would appear it was a bad performance. Perhaps that is why it gets so OTT on here when we lose, as most see the potential some of the lads have and frustrations boil over when they so badly under perform. The reaction thought is still in the main OTT.

We go on and on about the old firm and their arrogance towards the rest of Scottish football......when did it become acceptable for us to have such arrogance over the fellow teams in our league ?

What planet are you on? QOTS are pish. Those of use who go to Firhill have seen them twice in 2 weeks. In those games they have been murder, pants, pish, shite. We should be beating them at home. That's not arrogance, it's just a bloody fact.

If you weren't there you're really in no position to comment on what happened today. Oh and just so you know there's no "greatest fan" prize for burying your head in the sand, making as many excuses you can and pretending everything is fine.

Seen Blackburn this season and they r push. Don't hear the man utd fans calling for fergies head.

We have no god damn giving right to assume we should roll over qots (or any team for that matter) without any problems. Today we were poor, no doubt. But they are in our league and in my eyes should be viewed as our equals.

Being beaten by your equals is not cause for sacking your manager

Seen Blackburn this season and they r push. Don't hear the man utd fans calling for fergies head.

We have no god damn giving right to assume we should roll over qots (or any team for that matter) without any problems. Today we were poor, no doubt. But they are in our league and in my eyes should be viewed as our equals.

Being beaten by your equals is not cause for sacking your manager

Jesus Christ did you really just compare McNamara to Alex Feguson and expect the rest of your thoughts to carry any weight? Lord have mercy.

Sorry uberteeb, your way off here.

I was making an analergy, but far fetched I know, but still along the same lines.

As I keep saying, what god giving right have we got to think we should easily beat queens? They have an experienced team (Johnston, Simmons etc) whilst our team is a young inexperienced one.

I'm no really sure what ur expecting uberteeb. Team loses to team from same league in the cup, is not a sackable offence in my humble opinion. Jackie has shown promise and the team has improved. Why ruin all that?

These forums are an easy place for idiots to shout and bawl and over exaggerate.

What planet are you on? QOTS are pish. Those of use who go to Firhill have seen them twice in 2 weeks. In those games they have been murder, pants, pish, shite. We should be beating them at home. That's not arrogance, it's just a bloody fact.

If you weren't there you're really in no position to comment on what happened today. Oh and just so you know there's no "greatest fan" prize for burying your head in the sand, making as many excuses you can and pretending everything is fine.

What, beings from different planets follow the jags.....how have we missed out on that media gold mine ? I said the result was bad and it seems the performance was poor. Your right, I wasn't at the game today, so I should never have said those things. I apologise to all who were there and for any offence my comments caused. How dare I treat those who were at the match with such disregard.

So thistle run a greatest fan prize? i'd have me way down the list for that.........at a guess not even in the top 2200 on the list. What gets you nominated. Bragging how your so fed up with the team that you sat in the Star n garter getting pissed with your season ticket on the seat beside you and missed the game?

I was on of "use" who were at the match against QOTS a couple of weeks ago. They are not an entertaining side to watch and we deservedly beat them on the day. We are not by any means a great side and given we are in the same league as them, I never at any stage thought today would be anything other than tough. Am i angry and hurting we are out the cup, yeah i am. Is every fan who have posted on here feeling the same...I'd guess they are. Is there a fan who thinks at this time everything is ok with the club...I doubt it very much....but as i said earlier.....for some they are a breath away from an orgasm when we win and a baw hair away from a stroke when we lose.

Ive seen far far worse thistle sides than the current one. I'm willing to give a rookie manager time to learn his trade and improve the squad. While today was a bad result and dare i say it again, apparantly a bad performance, I'll bet there have been worse. They should have me hanged outside Firhill for such beliefs. Or if that is too drastic, at the very least have my happy clappy hands cut off.

I was making an analergy, but far fetched I know, but still along the same lines.

As I keep saying, what god giving right have we got to think we should easily beat queens? They have an experienced team (Johnston, Simmons etc) whilst our team is a young inexperienced one.

I'm no really sure what ur expecting uberteeb. Team loses to team from same league in the cup, is not a sackable offence in my humble opinion. Jackie has shown promise and the team has improved. Why ruin all that?

These forums are an easy place for idiots to shout and bawl and over exaggerate.

As already stated I expect to beat QOTS and I expect our team to try for 90 minutes.

Jackie has shown promise and the team has improved? You'll need to explain that one to me.

What, beings from different planets follow the jags.....how have we missed out on that media gold mine ? I said the result was bad and it seems the performance was poor. Your right, I wasn't at the game today, so I should never have said those things. I apologise to all who were there and for any offence my comments caused. How dare I treat those who were at the match with such disregard.

So thistle run a greatest fan prize? i'd have me way down the list for that.........at a guess not even in the top 2200 on the list. What gets you nominated. Bragging how your so fed up with the team that you sat in the Star n garter getting pissed with your season ticket on the seat beside you and missed the game?

I was on of "use" who were at the match against QOTS a couple of weeks ago. They are not an entertaining side to watch and we deservedly beat them on the day. We are not by any means a great side and given we are in the same league as them, I never at any stage thought today would be anything other than tough. Am i angry and hurting we are out the cup, yeah i am. Is every fan who have posted on here feeling the same...I'd guess they are. Is there a fan who thinks at this time everything is ok with the club...I doubt it very much....but as i said earlier.....for some they are a breath away from an orgasm when we win and a baw hair away from a stroke when we lose.

Ive seen far far worse thistle sides than the current one. I'm willing to give a rookie manager time to learn his trade and improve the squad. While today was a bad result and dare i say it again, apparantly a bad performance, I'll bet there have been worse. They should have me hanged outside Firhill for such beliefs. Or if that is too drastic, at the very least have my happy clappy hands cut off.

I can't make up my mind if that is supposed to be amusing, patronising, sarcastic or serious. Either way it's terribly written (please don't apologise again).

Too early to call for his head IMO.

But very worrying that a management team (let's not forget it's not just Jackie) cannot seem to fire up players for a game that in their own words was very important to the club. There seems to be lack of animation and activity at the dugout area and I for one would like to see some more passion.

Team selection is worrying too. Flannigan should not be anywhere near Firhill and f**k knows why he was playing today. He is an absolute donkey and should be jettisoned. Erskine should not have done the full 90. And how Paul Paton got MOTM I never know - that is proof of how sh1te everyone else was!

But should we jettison the manager so soon? No IMO.

Should we jettison some of the players? Defo.

Let's hope for a positive reaction on Friday.

Wit.

Experienced doesn't mean talented.

Have been racking my brains all day to remember what you call people that call for the head of a manager after less than a year on the job...oh yes, Old Firm fans. Get a grip folks.

There it is, the classic.

You got the four of them.

I also agree it could have been written better but I think I got my point across.

Not really.

We can all blame Macnamara for todays pish, but really, we have to accept they are Thistle players, not Barcelona, and are very limited. They couldn't pass through QOS, nor work round them. What do you expect?

To be honest, much as i think there has been an over reaction from some, I'd argue that I expect players for us, to be able to beat a man, or find a way of breaking down a team like QOTS. I except that appears to be lacking today and that is not acceptable.The team has shown they can play to a reasonable standard and there are some very promising players at the club. It seems they let themselves, their manager and the supporters down today.

Again, I firmly belief the support has a right to be hurting and to be angry tonight. I don't agree with some of the things being written and I don't believe we should be thinking about binning the manager. The last part is a mute point, because the club will not be giving a seconds thought about binning Jackie. They will also be hurting about losing today, of that I have no doubt.

Uberteeb you are entitled to you opinion and I understand your frustrations.

I rarely post on here but felt compelled to after reading this.

I think I got my point across.

Lenny. When I see your name on the threads I skim past it. You try to say a lot but end up with very little substance. Just because you are bashing away at the keyboard doesn’t mean people are going to read it time and time again.