Celebrity Thistle Fans?

redhulk44

My wife was watching the Lorraine Kelly show this morning and that Little Glasgow Hollywood a*se l**ker Ross King was on talking alot of crap about the Oscars, my God what Planet is that little Sh*t on, his face is a Joke, plucked eyebrows, facelift, tan and wig, whats worse i read he is a Partick Thistle supporter along with that other numpty Craig another Hollywood A*se l**ker Ferguson, if this is true, then they should give a few Dollars to the Jags, as they are loaded and we are not!

Are there anymore rich celebrity Jags fans?

Rangers have old Sean Connery and Selic have Rod Stewart and Silly Connolly at their home games, its a pity we don't have any famous names at our home games, to attract media attention, are we that bad?

Jk Rowling, Richard Branson, i would love to see them at Firhill :sign:

Edited by redhulk44

Rangers have old Sean Connery and Selic have Rod Stewart and Silly Connolly at their home games, its a pity we don't have any famous names at our home games, to attract media attention, are we that bad?

Jk Rowling, Richard Branson, i would love to see them at Firhill :sign:

Bobby Carlisle brings his kids to some of our games despite being a rangers fan

My wife was watching the Lorraine Kelly show this morning and that Little Glasgow Hollywood a*se l**ker Ross King was on talking alot of crap about the Oscars, my God what Planet is that little Sh*t on, his face is a Joke, plucked eyebrows, facelift, tan and wig, whats worse i read he is a Partick Thistle supporter along with that other numpty Craig another Hollywood A*se l**ker Ferguson, if this is true, then they should give a few Dollars to the Jags, as they are loaded and we are not!

Are there anymore rich celebrity Jags fans?

I'm sure if they read that glowing post they'll both rush to give us some money!

yep, i've seen Shrigley at Firhill a couple of times, most definitely not OF

David Shrigley’s deliberately rudimentary drawings of strange animals, misfits, freaks and the socially awkward, attempting to interact with the banalities of modern life drip with mordant humour

Yep, he's definitely one of us! :lol:

I think Ken Loach used to attend games occasionally too. I'm not sure what we should take from that, actually ...

Edited by Guy Incognito

So did I, have the club approached them? Surely its worth looking into? Why hasn't the board put together a proposal for them?

It's disgraceful the board haven't made a move on this, it's clear they're Jags fans. Massive opportunity missed and the board should hang their heads in shame.