1St Friendly Announced

jags on tour

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-season tournament. Won't reveal the teams or where to spoil the fun...

amazed how a dundee fan would think they know about jags pre season! I have a couple airdrie fans at work and when pre season comes up in discussion, nothing about a tournament is known!

MWM seems convinced we are in a pre-season tournament and how many Jags fans know that and if they do, who we will be playing?

As it happens the Dundee fan got it from an Airdrie fan. So I'm saying if we are playing in a tournament, I'm putting my 10p on this.

Tenuous but it was mentioned a while back we would be playing one of the ugly sisters pre-season and as only one of them are left, it could fit!

Edited by Jagsfan58

MWM seems convinced we are in a pre-season tournament and how many Jags fans know that and if they do, who we will be playing?

As it happens the Dundee fan got it from an Airdrie fan. So I'm saying if we are playing in a tournament, I'm putting my 10p on this.

Tenuous but it was mentioned a while back we would be playing one of the ugly sisters pre-season and as only one of them are left, it could fit!

would love another game against celtic at firhill, big crowd, good atmosphere, good singing from both ends, it was probably my favourite game of the season!a mass singalong of 'There's only one craig whyte' or 'oh the newco are shiiiiiiite'

Wah-hoo!! I'm up for that. I'll see if I can talk a few fellow bunnies into going too.

Just a pity ye can't drink! 12 noon is the first game!

12 noon is Partick Thistle vs Celtic

2:45 pm is Everton vs Airdrie

Then on the Sunday it is

3rd vs 4th playoff at 12 noon

2:45 is the winner of both game on the Saturday

Go all weekend for £25 or £15 a day. Sunday is free for season ticket holders.

Well I guess it goes to say good things do come to those who wait! :) !!

Edited by little_miss_jag

yas that sounds cracking,bloody well done Jags, only one thing - why aren't we playing everton first? we bring an EPL team to Firhill and theres a good chance we won't get to play them, unless they are thinking if we play celtic first it will get a decent crowd in and they will stay for the full day and be buying more food n drink?

jackie macs ridnyila army

yas that sounds cracking,bloody well done Jags, only one thing - why aren't we playing everton first? we bring an EPL team to Firhill and theres a good chance we won't get to play them, unless they are thinking if we play celtic first it will get a decent crowd in and they will stay for the full day and be buying more food n drink?

jackie macs ridnyila army

Maybe drew it from a hat?

haha who cares it will be a crackin day! :)!!

How does this work with A*rdrie most probably being in the same division as us next season (i.e. making the assumption that we do not have the scum that is NewCo in our league)....

we'll just need to beat airdrie 5 times this season then! although its a friendly the segregation might be an issue, dnt think the polis will want airdrie fans in with us and i dnt think the tims will be too happy with section b and the union jacks and rule brittania etc!

amazed how a dundee fan would think they know about jags pre season! I have a couple airdrie fans at work and when pre season comes up in discussion, nothing about a tournament is known!

Told you , you might be surprised........

Lenny, Lenny Lenny.... looks like you will have something to tell your Airdrie workmates in the morning!

Good work by the club - potentially a nice little money spinner. Hope both Celtic and Everton send reasonable strong teams as Celtic are playing Ajax same weekend over here in Amsterdam. Actually could be a unique day with Jags humping Celtic in Glasgow and my Dutch team humping them over here :thumbsup2: