Fao Sigesige00

uberteeb

What does this SigeSige00 mean, what is a Sige, what is a SigeSige and what is the significance of 00.

How do you say Sige, is it like Seej or like Ciggy?

Is your name said Seej-Seej-zero-zero, Seej-Seej-double-zero, Seej-Seej-nothing-nothing, Seej-Seej-naught-naught or a comination of any of these or could it be Ciggy-Ciggy with one of these combinations or Sige-Ciggy-zero-none or some other combination?

I think all forum names must include numbers to increase the number of posts and word count should be included.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this SigeSige00 mean, what is a Sige, what is a SigeSige and what is the significance of 00.

How do you say Sige, is it like Seej or like Ciggy?

Is your name said Seej-Seej-zero-zero, Seej-Seej-double-zero, Seej-Seej-nothing-nothing, Seej-Seej-naught-naught or a comination of any of these or could it be Ciggy-Ciggy with one of these combinations or Sige-Ciggy-zero-none or some other combination?

I think all forum names must include numbers to increase the number of posts and word count should be included.

First, the pronunciation of "Sige" is "ʃiɠe".

I repeat "Sige" because there was someone calling himself/herself "Sige".

"00" does not have any special meaning, but I add 2 numbers to make my name more unique.

By the way, I am furious with the World Archery Federation, who have adopted a very inappropriate rules, unline Shooting.

"00" does not have any special meaning, but I add 2 numbers to make my name more unique.

By the way, I am furious with the World Archery Federation, who have adopted a very inappropriate rules, unline Shooting.

how do you pronounce ʃiɠe?

I love the World Archery Federation.

I suspect that, up until the time of this post, the WAF was labouring under the misapprehension that it was the only governing body of any sport on planet Earth that had hitherto escaped your wrath.

Our thoughts are with the World Archery Federation and their families at this difficult time.

I suspect that, up until the time of this post, the WAF was labouring under the misapprehension that it was the only governing body of any sport on planet Earth that had hitherto escaped your wrath.

Our thoughts are with the World Archery Federation and their families at this difficult time.

I explain the points I disagree with the World Archery Federation.

Archery is a "point sport". By "point sport" I mean the sports like Shooting, in which players try to score the possible highest scores without fighting or disturbing other players.

Shooting, an Olympic game, is done in a very fair way. However, Archery is not.

Under the current rules of the World Archery Federation, the qualification round is done in a fair way, but the final round is done in the knock-down system!

The knock-down system is appropriate for combative sports, like martial arts and ball games, but totally inappropriate and unfair for point sports.

If the World Archery Federation do not change the rules which is fair like Shooting, the International Olympic Committee must expel the World Archery Federation.

Archery is a "point sport". By "point sport" I mean the sports like Shooting, in which players try to score the possible highest scores without fighting or disturbing other players.

Under the current rules of the World Archery Federation, the qualification round is done in a fair way, but the final round is done in the knock-down system!

The knock-down system is appropriate for combative sports, like martial arts and ball games, but totally inappropriate and unfair for point sports.

If the World Archery Federation do not change the rules which is fair like Shooting, the International Olympic Committee must expel the World Archery Federation.

Perhaps this is where the WAF has gone wrong. Archery should be a combative sport with opponents firing arrows directly at each other from each end of a football pitch. (Damn .... no standard size for a pitch, so SigeSige00 will probably reject this idea). Maybe just me, but I think that would increase interest and awareness of archery.

Perhaps this is where the WAF has gone wrong. Archery should be a combative sport with opponents firing arrows directly at each other from each end of a football pitch. (Damn .... no standard size for a pitch, so SigeSige00 will probably reject this idea). Maybe just me, but I think that would increase interest and awareness of archery.

Just like the Javelin events.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/athletics-official-killed-javelin-102400128.html

REALLY!? That's appalling!! :angry2:

How could they do such a thing??! Do you have an address we could all write to? I think several strongly-worded letters of complaint would help sort this out once and for all.

Do you pump goats regularly?

BJ, Norgethistle, Chicofan...stop ffs! I'm sitting in an MBA School cafeteria just losing it. People are looking at me laughing out loud.

Funniest. Thread. Ever.

I'm going to let my Donkey Sanctuary membership lapse in protest at the decision by Raith Rovers to include pink in their away strip. And I'm going to personally email Sepp Blatter to let him know that Tesco are doing a great BOGOF offer on selected cat foods.