Pttv: Cowdenbeath And Airdrie Utd Highlights

fritzy

4th goal is an absolute cracker IMO. Long pass to O'Donnell and a great ball across the box that either Lawless or Welsh could put in , Welsh did thankfully :D

Excellent team performance and apart from the last all very well worked goals.

What a game to come back to after 5 weeks away :D

Very disappointed with the highlights this week. In weeks gone past we've had 7+ minutes of highlights, this week we only had just over 6.

All it showed was the goals and the red card. What happened to Aaron Muirhead's great mazy run? What about the couple of great chances we created at the start of the second half.

Maybe i'm being a tad critical, but i'm just surprised we never showcased more of the game in the highlights.

Very disappointed with the highlights this week. In weeks gone past we've had 7+ minutes of highlights, this week we only had just over 6.

All it showed was the goals and the red card. What happened to Aaron Muirhead's great mazy run? What about the couple of great chances we created at the start of the second half.

Maybe i'm being a tad critical, but i'm just surprised we never showcased more of the game in the highlights.

contact Jimmy Boyle apparently he got a dvd of the full game!

contact Jimmy Boyle apparently he got a dvd of the full game!

Every manager get's a dvd of the full game.

What i'd really like to see is at the end of the season, regardless of how it finishes up, is to have a dvd of all the highlights of games released.

This team has certainly been a pleasure to watch.

Excellent :thumbsup2: . It's just a pity you can't bank time from other games to be used for the likes of Saturday. I honestly think that 20 mins of highlights from that game wouldn't have been excessive.

Falkirk and seven other Div 1 clubs will no doubt view this and won't be best pleased with what they see. Scary stuff.

Love the reverse angle coverage.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

• Members

Good stuff! I would have liked to have seen KA's save from Forbes in the first half. I guess that was as much as they could show to make sure it fit in with the music!

I've one minor gripe with the players this season, I wish they would interact with the fans more when they score. Craig and Doolan are the only ones that seem to celebrate their goals with the fans.

I've one minor gripe with the players this season, I wish they would interact with the fans more when they score. Craig and Doolan are the only ones that seem to celebrate their goals with the fans.

I guess they can only do so much when the goal they score the majority of goals into has a nice empty bing behind it.

Muirhead also "interacts" with the fans when he scores his penalties. Naturally we don't want players picking up bookings for leaving the pitch though

Airdrie's defending was woeful, as bad as I have seen in a very long time. No wonder that poor Kenny Arthur was ranting in the first half. A merely competent defence would not have conceded at least four of our goals.

Yes, he was raging at the first goal (but then most keepers are quick to deflect any blame onto defenders). However, he can only hold his hands up at the 7th. In fact, that's sort of what he did!

I wonder if he'll keep his place for Airdrie's next match.

Yes, he was raging at the first goal (but then most keepers are quick to deflect any blame onto defenders). However, he can only hold his hands up at the 7th. In fact, that's sort of what he did!

I wonder if he'll keep his place for Airdrie's next match.

Of course he was ranting at the first goal. Look how much space Erskine had and it was only a couple of minutes into the game. You can expect that as a game gets stretched towards the end, but that Airdrie defending was criminal.

Of course he was ranting at the first goal. Look how much space Erskine had and it was only a couple of minutes into the game. You can expect that as a game gets stretched towards the end, but that Airdrie defending was criminal.

There's a joke in there somewhere about defending an Airdrie criminal, but I can't quite formulate it.

Have you tried via the official site recently? The video player was upgraded along with the website.

Just tried it again and it's better, but still struggling. If you remember the flicker-books you used to get as a kid when a series of line drawings looked like they were moving if you flicked the pages with your thumb? - it runs like that! I'm using a Mac, though, and I'm aware that Macs have a problem running some videos -which has always surprised me as they're meant to be what all the media organisations use. Anyway, I know that I can get videos to work on You Tube, so if there's any kind soul out there with the skills to make this happen, I'd be truly grateful! 7-0! Bloody hell...

Just tried it again and it's better, but still struggling. If you remember the flicker-books you used to get as a kid when a series of line drawings looked like they were moving if you flicked the pages with your thumb? - it runs like that! I'm using a Mac, though, and I'm aware that Macs have a problem running some videos -which has always surprised me as they're meant to be what all the media organisations use. Anyway, I know that I can get videos to work on You Tube, so if there's any kind soul out there with the skills to make this happen, I'd be truly grateful! 7-0! Bloody hell...

I have a Macbook Pro and the videos on the official site work perfectly on Safari. The problem is with your computer and not Macs in general.

I suggest that you check your software. Are all the updates (Quicktime, Flash etc) up-to-date and installed? Are you running any pirated or dodgy software? Have you tried uninstalling plug-ins in your browser(s)?