Jambos Going.....going.....gone ?

Dick Dastardly

It's been that price for all clubs since the start of the season. St Mirren fans are just being hysterical because it was much cheaper last season. Plenty of fans of different clubs confirm this on P&B.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10289,00.html

Nice one, that's. licence to wind them up, right there. Cheers.

Still a fckin terrible price to charge.

Hope they die.

They are not due any sympathy at all - but I would suggest that they are due empathy. If it were a club who were due some respect but had fallen on hard times due to unforeseen circumstances, then we would probably have a greater amount of sympathy for the situation they find themselves in - they do not however, deserve sympathy for the way they have acted..

As regards Hearts, did the rot not set in decades ago with the empty promises and self-publicity under the Wallace Mercer regime? That regime, I would suggest, destabilised the club and subsequent regimes have never seemingly either wanted to, or have been able to, regain any kind of financial balance to the club. They probably cared little for our plight during our difficulties and should not be surprised that we care little for their plight at the moment - life, particularly as regards football supporters, is like that.

Scottish football, particularly (perhaps almost exclusively) at the "higher" level has become a license to cheat over the past few decades and yet we are all meant to hold our hands up in horror at the thought of any club going to the wall.

There are only 2 certainties in life - death and taxes - it would appear that Hearts are trying to avoid one by trying to avoid the other....................................however, "certainties" tend to happen.

They are not due any sympathy at all - but I would suggest that they are due empathy. If it were a club who were due some respect but had fallen on hard times due to unforeseen circumstances, then we would probably have a greater amount of sympathy for the situation they find themselves in - they do not however, deserve sympathy for the way they have acted..

As regards Hearts, did the rot not set in decades ago with the empty promises and self-publicity under the Wallace Mercer regime? That regime, I would suggest, destabilised the club and subsequent regimes have never seemingly either wanted to, or have been able to, regain any kind of financial balance to the club. They probably cared little for our plight during our difficulties and should not be surprised that we care little for their plight at the moment - life, particularly as regards football supporters, is like that.

Scottish football, particularly (perhaps almost exclusively) at the "higher" level has become a license to cheat over the past few decades and yet we are all meant to hold our hands up in horror at the thought of any club going to the wall.

There are only 2 certainties in life - death and taxes - it would appear that Hearts are trying to avoid one by trying to avoid the other....................................however, "certainties" tend to happen.

Good post, but I would say they deserve our apathy rather than empathy.

I heard yesterday that the defunct h u n s had offered the tarts half a million quid out of £800K that they owe them. The tarts declined the offer. What I don't understand is why the SFA would allow any club to go bust when it is owed money by another club who are continuing to ply their trade as if nothing had happened.

I heard yesterday that the defunct h u n s had offered the tarts half a million quid out of £800K that they owe them. The tarts declined the offer. What I don't understand is why the SFA would allow any club to go bust when it is owed money by another club who are continuing to ply their trade as if nothing had happened.

yes they offered 500 grand but only if the other 300 grand was waved, typical green trying to con someone else

I was about to answer you there when I realised it was in effect a rhetorical question. Yeah, we all know exactly why SFA allow any club to go bust when it is owed money by one particular club who are continuing to ply their trade in the 3rd division as if nothing had happened.

Campbell Ogilvy, <<cough, cough>>. Keeps saying he's been unable to do any work but it looks to me like him and his chums have been very busy this last few months.

Edited by Mr Bunny

I was about to answer you there when I realised it was in effect a rhetorical question. Yeah, we all know exactly why SFA allow any club to go bust when it is owed money by one particular club who are continuing to ply their trade in the 3rd division as if nothing had happened.

Campbell Ogilvy, <<cough, cough>>. Keeps saying he's been unable to do any work but it looks to me like him and his chums have been very busy this last few months.

And I thought Greene had stated that all football debts were paid, but along with Hearts Rapid Vienna are also waiting on £800K

And I thought Greene had stated that all football debts were paid, but along with Hearts Rapid Vienna are also waiting on £800K

Green has always forgotten what he just said half way through the next sentence that comes out of his mouth.

I know it shows a sad lack of Christian charity but I really think the NewGers fans deserve him and what he's going to do for them.

I despise Rangers and Green as much as anyone else but I don't think the £800k is due to Hearts from Rangers at the moment. Pretty sure I read the deals agreed between the 2 clubs for Wallace and Templeton were to be paid in instalments, so Rangers have offered to pay £500k now rather than the £800k later.

I despise Rangers and Green as much as anyone else but I don't think the £800k is due to Hearts from Rangers at the moment. Pretty sure I read the deals agreed between the 2 clubs for Wallace and Templeton were to be paid in instalments, so Rangers have offered to pay £500k now rather than the £800k later.

You have a point but they are using the situation to try to nearly half that debt. Legally, quite entitled to, but what is sickening is the attempt to make out they are doing Hearts a big favour out of the kindness of their hearts (NPI) - backed of course by the monkey media.

If they were doing a big favour they'd offer half now and the rest later. That's what a favour is; trying to half the debt is just sharp business practice and doesn't come under the term 'favour'.

That's interesting. Still a rather inelegant attempt to pay less money than they had previously agreed, however.

Yes, it is instalments, but i'm sure i read (on a newspaper site, can't remember which one now) that the next (and final?) instalment is due to Hearts anyway in 3 weeks.

Simply a case of Sevco trying to screw others, scum.