Cowdenbeath On Saturday - Pitch Inspection Tomorrow 3Pm

Chicofan

Watson Towers,

I don't really get your logic. I am pretty sure that the attendance at the Thistle game on a Saturday would be just as good as a Monday night vs St J ?

Are you thinking that they would prefer to be fresh for the cup game and have the potential of a next round match against a "bigger" club

Watson Towers,

I don't really get your logic. I am pretty sure that the attendance at the Thistle game on a Saturday would be just as good as a Monday night vs St J ?

No chance. Cowden fans won't be coming out in any great numbers for a league game. Just look at their form!! Add in the romance of the cup and the short journey from Perth.

No real surprise but Albion Rovers v Forfar game off. Hopefully get it on sooner than later and our three loanees can still benefit.

Incidentally Craigen was MotM last weekend in Forfar's win over Ayr. Obviously not too much in Jackie's plans in the near or medium future, as he was prepared to cup tie him, but encouraging none the less.

I thought that New Douglas Park had Astroturf. It would be bad if a game on plastic had to be called off.

They changed it to grass when they went to the SPL. They never changed it back when they got relegated.

Clyde's game with Queens Park was off last Saturday and they have a plastic pitch.

I thought it might be on looking at the forecast but I forgot that things can be more severe when ground is out in the open spaces and not closed in with buildings which give off heat. Still fingers crossed .. not that I can make it but don't want us to miss games if we can help it.