We Are Thistle We Dont Need To Play

Jago1953

The last time a Dunfermline game finished 11 v 11, it ended 5-1.

Says it all does it not ?

As I have said previouslythey may be neck and neck with us in the league but I feel them as no threat whatsoever !

We have beaten them twice on league business ( once on their own turf and the other a ' how to play football at it's best course ' )

The cup game was a one off. Shitty last man rule pish which I hate regardless of who it is for.

They won, however but we know that we still, with Ten men controlled he game.

As I have said it is ours to lose. We are by a mile the most entertaining and efficient team in the league.

Was talking in the pub about this earlier on, Not really wanting to put a negative spin on things but playing Cowden, Airdrie & Dumbarton away in mid winter brings its own dangers.

Airdrie's got a plastic pitch so the quality of pitch will be the same.

Dumbarton game is in danger of being postponed due to low weather. They have an unbelievable record of postponements.

Cowdenbeaths will be a midden in February, though it may be fine if they don't play many games on it.

We know that pitches will deteriorate throughout the season, we need to learn to adapt.

Just read this interview with that clown Jeffries on the Dunfermline website......What a difference a week makes!!

"Dargo got booked for diving. Why would he go down there? He was in the box and if he was on his feet he scores because he beats the last man. There were some decisions that I could not understand. Dargo is an experienced player, he wouldn't go to ground right in front of goal.Only the referee can answer that one."

• Like 1