Cup Final - Brass Monkey Fun Bus

Gary Peebles Tackle

If anybody still needs transport to the final, we're running a small bus to the final from The Brass Monkey.

We're meeting at 12.30pm for a BBQ & FREE bar (selected stuff - all good, but we're not totally daft!) then return bus to the game at 2.30pm. Back to the pub afterwards to wallow in glory. The food is going to be rather great & we will make sure there's plenty of drinks available - don't worry about that!

More details on our Facebook page here - http://www.facebook.com/TheBrassMonkeyGlasgow

The cost is £30pp & is very limited (if it goes well, we can increase the size of the bus / get another one) - to book or ask a question, please email me at [email protected]

Many thanks!

If we win I definitely think a tour of the pubs is in order.

Star & Garter - Woodside Inn - Brass Monkey

GPT does your missus still do those red and yellow shots? That, coupled with the oktoberfest lager buckled the lot of us last time.

Haha - we just made those up! God knows what are in them, but we'll sort something RnY for the day!

Thanks! I was thinking of getting commemorative tshirts printed before the game for the bus with 'Ramsdens Cup Final 2013 Champions, Partick Thistle 5-0 Queen of the South' embroidered, but thought it could be tempting fate...

Getting the shirts printed in advance would be calamitous! I was at a Scotland-England Murrayfield game in 2000 when England had to win to get the Grand Slam, and the bloke sitting next to us was wearing an 'England Grand Slam 2000' rugby shirt. England then lost, and my Dad turned to him and just said 'nice shirt, mate', at which point the guy threw his programme on the ground and stormed away. Sounds like a great day out though, wish I could be there.

If anybody still needs transport to the final, we're running a small bus to the final from The Brass Monkey.

We're meeting at 12.30pm for a BBQ & FREE bar (selected stuff - all good, but we're not totally daft!) then return bus to the game at 2.30pm. Back to the pub afterwards to wallow in glory. The food is going to be rather great & we will make sure there's plenty of drinks available - don't worry about that!

More details on our Facebook page here - http://www.facebook....ssMonkeyGlasgow

The cost is £30pp & is very limited (if it goes well, we can increase the size of the bus / get another one) - to book or ask a question, please email me at [email protected]

Many thanks!

OK - we've gone from a 25 seater, to a 35 seater - now I've booked a 49 seater & will be capping it at 49 spaces!

There are only 7 seats left - [email protected] to book - 1st come, 1st served!

Cheers!