Ton For The Title

the man

Ahhh, all you luvvies !

I start off the thread by saying how we've won the league & the only responses i get are about Greenock and its problems, i cant keep up with the intelectual level on here.

No mention of the league at all which suggests that you all know your challenge is all but over !

Feel free to continue posting vids, i never watch them :)

Ahhh, all you luvvies !

I start off the thread by saying how we've won the league & the only responses i get are about Greenock and its problems, i cant keep up with the intelectual level on here.

No mention of the league at all which suggests that you all know your challenge is all but over !

Feel free to continue posting vids, i never watch them :)

It's like watching a dog bark at a bus.

Enjoy being second again come Saturday teatime ya wallaper :thumbsup2:

Still no responses on a football level, tut tut, maybe the real luvvies aren't on at this time.

Any ways, just to recap, despite all your ramblings of , "playing better football", "long ball merchants", "played us off the park", yada, yada, yada the fact remains that you still haven't beaten us ( & are unlikely to) this season . As mentioned previously, having been two goals in front at Cappielow you still managed to phuq it up . . . . again !

Also worth mentioning, as you all seem to have overlooked this, we were without our two first choice defenders & our leading score (before injury) in that particular game :happy2: Another 5 minutes of gameplay & you would have been heading back to Luvvieland pointless & clueless . . . . . again.

Roll on the 10th of April , until we ride you again.

Edited by the man

Still no responses on a football level, tut tut, maybe the real luvvies aren't on at this time.

Any ways, just to recap, despite all your ramblings of , "playing better football", "long ball merchants", "played us off the park", yada, yada, yada the fact remains that you still haven't beaten us ( & are unlikely to) this season . As mentioned previously, having been two goals in front at Cappielow you still managed to phuq it up . . . . again !

Also worth mentioning, as you all seem to have overlooked this, we were without our two first choice defenders & our leading score (before injury) in that particular game :happy2: Another 5 minutes of gameplay & you would have been heading back to Luvvieland pointless & clueless . . . . . again.

Roll on the 9th of April , until we ride you again.

I repeat enjoy being second again on saturday ya wallaper :thumbsup2:

Slap me with a sailor's sock and tickle ma tooshie with a feather duster! Aren't those brave burly dockers fae doon ra water just the bees knees? "enjoy the chase"? OOOOPS Cheeky!

Go on, tell us the wan aboot youz havin a perfectly manicured lawn again. It makes me dizzy just thinkin aboot which innuendo tae pick!

Anyhoo, cannae hing aboot. Much as I love the the thought of the mental cut and thrust of a forum fight wi' a wee terraway fae glorious greencok, wi' plenty time on his hands, I'm gonnae huff tae dash if ahm gonnae catch a play, a pie and a pint doon at the dandy o'l road ay the byres!

Catch you on the 10th of april at the utterlly fabulous Firhill. Seats for people with legs and shelter if it's peltin doon, oh the luxury! Mibbeez you can give us some tips on gardening while our rampant red and yellow football maestros slap yer fizzers with a lesson in the beautiful game.

Don't mind me boy's... ahm only here furtha banter!

Tootlie-bye-nows!!! :partyhat:

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz

it'd be funny if we finished 21 points behind you again but still got promoted and u didnt HAHAHAHAHAHA! The 'chase' you are talkin about, doesnt happen to be away from the coppers? inverclyde's fulla scumbags. It's practically the third world. The 'developing' part of scotland so to speak. Bet your burds got no teeth, hairy nipples n is coveredf in tattoos n drinks cally special

Edited by The Mighty Quinn

Good evening small balls,

Can you repeat the above please . . . . . . .. i think there might have been a wee developement !

Your pish away form really does warm my heart.

You broke into a house with internet access tonight???

Your teams thrown away more title challenges than a glass jawed boxer, we'll be fine come may whilst you'll be keeping St Mirrens old stand in its flat pack box....... imagine taking hand me downs from your bigger rivals

You broke into a house with internet access tonight???

Your teams thrown away more title challenges than a glass jawed boxer, we'll be fine come may whilst you'll be keeping St Mirrens old stand in its flat pack box....... imagine taking hand me downs from your bigger rivals

Really, i wasn't aware of that ? ?

Can you name me three please?

Edited by the man

It's only a matter of time before glass knees Hardie get injured and poor Morton won't win another game this season.

He is by far their best player.

At last , a football related reply, albeit innacurate.

Hardie, granted, has been very influential for us so far this season but thats what you would expect from your old heads, he is , however far from our best player. That honour could be shared among 3 or 4 of our guys Tidser, Bachirou, Reid, or McDonald all on fire just now.

How old are you? Answer this question and it might save us asking several others.

Old enough my luvvie friend :thumbsup2: . . . . . . . I do hope your not propositioning me . . . . . . :thumbdown:

Ive heard all about you luvvies, shall i tell you my favourite colour instead . . . . . just to begin with :rolleyes:

... no responses on a football level ...

... maybe the real luvvies aren't on at this time ...

... you would have been heading back to Luvvieland ...

Doesn't need any more elaboration, does it? It's hard to get annoyed when the trolls stand on their own d*cks.

edit: I think I'm going to wear out the 'ignore' button, the amount I keep using it these days ...

Edited by peagreenboy

Perhaps we can excuse our friends from Greenock for their anger and frustration tonight, given the abandonment situation they are bound to be annoyed. On the other hand we should perhaps remember the Aberdeen abandonment a few years back - 2-0 down - match abandoned - how we laughed! 7-0 the following mid-week was, however, less enthusiastically received.