watching the Watford Vs Cardiff game, great seeing all the red yellow n black scarfs, it's like Jags game, will watch the Barca game, MotD with a few swallies. will probably watch our Ramsdens cup journey a few times to get me in the mood. Morton winning was a bummer right enough!

watching the Watford Vs Cardiff game, great seeing all the red yellow n black scarfs, it's like Jags game, will watch the Barca game, MotD with a few swallies. will probably watch our Ramsdens cup journey a few times to get me in the mood. Morton winning was a bummer right enough!

Didn't expect anything else & hopefully they've used up their goalscoring for Wednesday! Still, conceding 2 at home to Airdrie isn't great, so there should be chances for us to exploit - we're due them a right shafting!

I'm going to look through my jags tops and decide which one I'm wearing tomorrow.

I'm going to wash n iron my tartan scarf.

I'll phone my brother then phoney dad.

Once that's done, I'll relax with a couple of Bavaria Wheat Beers. I say relax, that's a lot of sh!te... My stomachs been in knots since late Thursday night.

25 years of going to firhill regularly to finally see us in a final. It's going to be a great day out.

Got the boys calmed down and into bed. They are only 4 & 6 and think this happens all the time! It's been a much longer, harder road for me (and you). Who's going to calm me down?

Whatever happens from here on, it has been an incredible ride this season. Great football, terrific atmosphere, amazing marketing. There is only one way to sum it up. One Thistle - Forever And Ever

Intrigued by what is going to be announced at 7pm on Wednesday.

sitting in the travelodge in livingstone with the wife and 11 year old grandaugter just back from a cracking meal in a pub 2=3 yards from almondvale stadium

quite a lot of supporters in travelodge cant wait for tomorrow came down from Elgin taking in the final and then going to weymms bay for 4 days

with family and friends sneaking off wednesday with wee kera my grandaghter to take in the home game against morton hope it turns out ok hey just no it

will been a supporter for 50 years and I just hope this is going to be a great week take care all you jags supporters out there lets be positive 2=0 against qos

2 or 3 against the ton happy days

• Like 1