Brilliant , Brilliant , Brilliant !

Harry Wragg

Just in, fantastic result, fantastic team, fantastic fans, fantastic club (is that enough??)

We bossed the first half and deservedly went in one up. Second half Morton had most of the possession but never troubled Fox, we had a few chances to wrap it up

too buzzing to write any more

Champions Elect

Don't count your chickens yet. Dunfermline's fate is decided tomorrow and they could be liquidated.

Not a great game but who the hell cares. Not one failure tonight though Stephen was a wee bit ropey in the first half he came on to a great game in the second and Aaron did some great work up the flank. Thought Ross Forbes was excellent again and Andy Dowie looked as if he had been playing there all season but MOTM for me by a country mile was Conrad Balatoni....feckin immense!!

It was like old times tonight with Firhill rawking and fair play to Morton...they brought a great crowd through! Time for bed I am tagged out....that lanyard will be round ma neck tomorrow at work!!!

Edited by Lindau

FOOKIN YYYYYEEEEESSS!!!! What a night, will never forget the scenes at full time as long as i live!

Morton are a horrible team, punt up to strikers, rinse and repeat. Hardie an immobile piece of sh1t. Mclaughlin a ****** joke.

Dowie immense, balatoni ****** unstoppable, yyyees

Not a great game but who the hell cares. Not one failure tonight though Stephen was a wee bit ropey in the first half he came on to a great game in the second and Aaron did some great work up the flank. Thought Ross Forbes was excellent again and Andy Dowie looked as if he had been playing there all season but MOTM for me by a country mile was Conrad Balatoni....feckin immense!!

It was like old times tonight with Firhill rawking and fair play to Morton...they brought a great crowd through! Time for bed I am tagged out....that lanyard will be round ma neck tomorrow at work!!!

Agree totally on Balatoni. A tense 90 minutes . At times in the second half, with our boys almost out on their feet, I thought it might just have been a bridge too far but sheer grit and determination saw them home. Morton gave it their best shot,, and must surely now feel that the ;league is beyond them, though of course they will soldier on.

A triumph of Good Over Evil.

Very emotional night after Sunday.Bursting with pride over the effort and commitiment from the players.Not a failure and some towering performances.Thought Archie got the tactics and subs just right.

Allan Moore's Morton are an utter disgrace to footbal in the 21st century.Is there some sort of bonus for getting the ball as high as you can in the air

.Also that must have been the quietest noise to fan ratio from a group of fans ever.Thanks for your money and not singing once .

North stand was epic, no way were we going to fail tonight, great bond between the players and fans.Archie also made a Papal tlike salute out the window to the fans in the street after the game.

Remember that game for a long long time

Standing watching the place fill up and all the espectations before kick off gave me that sense of dejavu that comes with supporting the jags. Big Game, massive turnout, high expectation and then crap performance and defeat. We've all seen it so many times. So delighted to be proven wrong and be there bouncing at the end celebrating a victory over our nearest rivals.

Bring on more nights like this.

Straight into the nightshift from the game, sitting with my jags top on, probably should do some work.

from what you hear of McDonald, Templeman & Campbell and how good they are , where were they tonight?

Probably still in big Conrad's back pocket.

I enjoyed hearing the ton fans singing " SPL you're having a laugh" as they walked through us lot leaving the stadium.....

Wow, so they were singing? Why didn't they do that during the game? Maybe they thought singing would put their players off. or perhaps they were just intimidated by such a large crowd in an actual, proper football stadium. Still, at least they seem to understand irony ...

Yes , all the players are to be praised for their performances tonight , but lets not forget Archie , he's turning out to be some gaffer !! Put himself on the bench and engineered things from the dugout , again great substitutions at the right time , no wonder he's been manager of the month since his appointment ( unofficial as well ) and looking like he will make it 3 in a row when we win the title !! Also need to remember the contribution by Shaggy and all the other backroom staff, and finally the 12th man !! Brilliant , brilliant, brilliant !! Onwards and upwards with the ONLY team in Glasgow !!!