Where Is "the Man" ?

ian_mac

In fairness the club pays tribute to the followers of Morton as per this in the official web-site:

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/april_2013/thank_you

Perhaps an understandable, contemplative and dignified silence is being observed by our esteemed guest (and indeed his fellow Greenockians) - I feel we should respect his pain at this time - after all they might still win the League!

After reading through the several enjoyable threads about last night, I found this one. Looked "The Man" up. and the site tells me that he was

Last Active Today, 09:34

Strange that we haven't heard any wise words and insights from him or any other Greenock inmates. Their 'contribution' on this forum was about as impressive as their team last night. If that is the end of it, then good riddance.

Also, where is Greenton? Of the Morton fans who visited the forum he seemed the most reasonable and erudite. (I'm presuming he's a bloke; apologies if I got that wrong!) Question I'd like an answer to is: "How can so many people make so little noise?"

I thought they were singing. Just they got drowned out by the rest of the crowd. Wonder what the locals thought - must have been heard all over Maryhill.

Also, where is Greenton? Of the Morton fans who visited the forum he seemed the most reasonable and erudite. (I'm presuming he's a bloke; apologies if I got that wrong!) Question I'd like an answer to is: "How can so many people make so little noise?"

He posted a pretty dignified summary in the "Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant" thread further down the page. Fair play to him.

'The Wummin' is in rehab and having to make do with methadone atm; and it has to be taken in front of the head steward at Scrappielow in case he tries to sell it in the ground.

He's just a two bob walliper that 'found' a laptop in a stranger's hoose but had it taken away by the polis after a raid on his abode.

Not the most entertaining of games, but credit to you for sticking away your only chance and almost effectively ending our challenge.The worst Airdrie side i have ever seen will be crushed by yourselves on Sat whilst i think we will really struggle to muster a win after last nights result.

Too many of our players were mia last night, Hardie, Tidser, McMenamin, McLaughlin all gash, the desire & hunger was more apparent from yourselves than us & that was unacceptable.

Your recent results & league form would suggest that you will be worthy champs sooner rather than later, i will offer my congratulations then.

Gutted.

• Like 1

Fair play to the man and greenton for coming back on here today and posting fair summaries. As stated by others about greenton, we should welcome anyone who will enter into reasoned debate with us. That is more than some other posters are willing to do, which I might disagree with, but within reason we can all post whatever we like. The beauty of free speech.

Not the most entertaining of games, but credit to you for sticking away your only chance and almost effectively ending our challenge.The worst Airdrie side i have ever seen will be crushed by yourselves on Sat whilst i think we will really struggle to muster a win after last nights result.

Too many of our players were mia last night, Hardie, Tidser, McMenamin, McLaughlin all gash, the desire & hunger was more apparent from yourselves than us & that was unacceptable.

Your recent results & league form would suggest that you will be worthy champs sooner rather than later, i will offer my congratulations then.

Gutted.

Awww, well done TM that took guts. Not sure what game you were at but I seem to recall that Doolan created a couple of chances.