Are You Listening Joma?

gerrybritton9

Hopefully we'll have a big season next year and we'll have a new kit supplier in Joma.

What I was wondering is how we'll look for 2013-2014? Stripes, Hoops, plain yellow, that mad Cololnel Gee's outfit?

Do the fans get any say in the design of our new kit?

Anyway, have a look at ALL our old kits on my friend Dave's superb website:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Partick_Thistle/Partick_Thistle.htm

Any suggestions?

60's strip for me.

Alter the position of the hoopsso the badge sits on a red hoop.

The sponsor below on the yellow hoop.

I'd like to see the circle removed from the present badge and just have the thistle, full height of the hoop, in white against the red hoop. Joma in white.

I'd like to see what that looks like.

I have often wondered if there is any other club whose support is so split on the basic design of the strip, or so readily swaps between hoops and stripes (with other variations such as the present strip, the 71 strip and the jester kit). With us, so long as it's red and yellow, anything seems to go.

Not that I'm suggesting a return to the jester kit..... Hoops for me please. Though stripes are ok also ;-)

I imagine we'll have an off the shelf effort, so either of these:

20100323124641.1165.98.010_large.jpg

It's GOT to be this!!!!

With the badge on the centre yellow stripe. Black shorts. Red stockings! .... and the collar and shoulder trim in black.

And i would prefer thicker stripes a-la my avata'!

I've not bought a home top since le coq spotif made them. For the simple reason - SMELTIC PLAY IN HOOPS for f**k sake. Smeltic are called the hoops!!!..... And well.... the current one is just too yellow-y.

:fan:

• Like 1

The 86-87 top's my favourite retro one, 2008-10's got to be my favourite ever, especially before it had the sponsor on it. About time we had a return to thicker stripes, something similar to 86-87 would do me fine. I reckon we should keep something similar to the shorts and socks we have just now, they really are cracking. The thing I worry about with Puma leaving us is that we are likely to lose the interesting away kits, and go back to boring white/blue efforts.

The 86-87 top's my favourite retro one, 2008-10's got to be my favourite ever, especially before it had the sponsor on it. About time we had a return to thicker stripes, something similar to 86-87 would do me fine. I reckon we should keep something similar to the shorts and socks we have just now, they really are cracking. The thing I worry about with Puma leaving us is that we are likely to lose the interesting away kits, and go back to boring white/blue efforts.

I'd like the away kit to be white.... with black collar and cuffs. again i'd like to see the large circle removed from the current badge and just have the thistle on the strip, increase in size similar to the 60-70-80's badge... i'd have the badge in black too.

then across the chest a large yellow hoop with a half height red hoop above and below the yellow one, with the MacB logo across the yellow hoop.

white shorts and socks.