Link To Tag

Willjag

I still fail to see what how this benefits me as one who currently lives abroad, especially the Tag Plus package, apart from maybe the commentary, but if that still comes through on Twitter then there's no point. It's a glorified donation to the club as far as I can see, which is fair enough if you're happy to do that. I would prefer if they could show live internet matches, like Dundee did a few weeks ago (well after the technical hitch in the first half) as that would be of more interest to me.

Seriously underwhelmed by this TAG malarkey , couldn't get into the system , same as above asking for username , beggars belief after 2 years they still couldn't get it right and the all inclusive draw for a trip to Barcelona has mysteriously disappeared . Whoever decided to market it this way ie lets just shove it on the website needs to have a serious rethink .

• Like 1

Seriously underwhelmed by this TAG malarkey , couldn't get into the system , same as above asking for username , beggars belief after 2 years they still couldn't get it right and the all inclusive draw for a trip to Barcelona has mysteriously disappeared . Whoever decided to market it this way ie lets just shove it on the website needs to have a serious rethink .

At least in days gone by, we'd have had a press launch that got us column inches across most papers.

Pity Rangers stole our idea and beat us to it. Pretty shambolic really. Which is a surprise!

• Like 1

Sorry, but I really can't get excited about this.

The Supporters Federation I still believe can be a massive step forward if regular meetings are arranged.

But TAG itself, I can't see being anything other than a waste of time for both the fans and the club.

Initially I was optimistic about it, thought it could be a real money spinner for the club, especially amongst the Nomads. But when it's been delayed and handled so badly up till now, the only way they were going to give it a chance of succeeding were if they offered some benefits over and above what was originally proposed in 2013.

They haven't done this, and in fact, in the cold light of day, I think everyone realises that everything being offered has been given to us for free since we got promoted anyway. There's very little extra on offer here apart from the digital programme.

The time for the TAG initiative has came and gone. You can't give something such a big launch and then have absolutely nothing happen for 18 months, no one else would manage a product this badly.

TAG is now, in marketing terms, a "toxic brand". The vast majority of supporters will roll their eyes when it's mentioned and associate it with all the other balls ups we've come to expect from the club.

I find it slightly embarrassing that the club are trying to limp on with this concept.

• Like 4

New email received....

Dear season ticket holder,

As you may be aware TAG is now live and the club is pleased to offer FREE membership to all existing season ticket holders.

By now everyone who holds a season ticket has been emailed their customer number and unique TAG access code.

If you have not received this email, can you please email your name & PTFC customer number (found on your season card) to [email protected] so we can resolve the issue.

Anyone who we do not hold an email address for has been posted a letter with their details.

Kind Regards,

Kirsty McKee

Office Administrator

Partick Thistle Football Club

t: 0141 579 1971

e: [email protected] w: www.ptfc.co.uk

Firhill Stadium I 80 Firhill Road I Glasgow I G20 7AL

This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and legally privileged. Anyone receiving it in error is prohibited from copying, using or acting in reliance on the content. Unauthorised recipients should contact the sender immediately and delete the material from their computer system.

Internet communications are not secure and Partick Thistle Football Club Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for any message transmitted over a public network.

New email received....

Dear season ticket holder,

As you may be aware TAG is now live and the club is pleased to offer FREE membership to all existing season ticket holders.

By now everyone who holds a season ticket has been emailed their customer number and unique TAG access code.

If you have not received this email, can you please email your name & PTFC customer number (found on your season card) to [email protected] so we can resolve the issue.

Anyone who we do not hold an email address for has been posted a letter with their details.

Kind Regards,

Kirsty McKee

Office Administrator

e: [email protected] w: www.ptfc.co.uk

Firhill Stadium I 80 Firhill Road I Glasgow I G20 7AL

This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and legally privileged. Anyone receiving it in error is prohibited from copying, using or acting in reliance on the content. Unauthorised recipients should contact the sender immediately and delete the material from their computer system.

Internet communications are not secure and Partick Thistle Football Club Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for any message transmitted over a public network.

Brilliant!

Once I log in, I am presented with three videos and a set of picturres. If I log out and head to the media section of the official site, I can find and watch all four of these videos. Hopefully there will be some exclusive content soon. To make it worth it, I would expect either frequent interviews and extended highlights if broadcasting licenses allow.

Finally got registered yesterday. Thought there might have been something special on the page in order to mark the launch. It surely wouldn't have taken a great deal of effort to produce a brief welcome video message from Archie, or something.

Tried to log in again this morning. Got an error message saying that my username was incorrect. There isn't even an option to enter a username. Tried again and got an error message saying that username is correct(!) but password wrong. Anybody else having problems?

Finally got registered yesterday. Thought there might have been something special on the page in order to mark the launch. It surely wouldn't have taken a great deal of effort to produce a brief welcome video message from Archie, or something.

Tried to log in again this morning. Got an error message saying that my username was incorrect. There isn't even an option to enter a username. Tried again and got an error message saying that username is correct(!) but password wrong. Anybody else having problems?

Aye, got a message saying "forgotten my password?", which I hadn't.

New videos up on the TAG page (nice interview with Nathan Eccleston). None of this content is exclusive to TAG members. I am perplexed by this TAG thing. I mean, what is it? On signing up and logging in one is presented with absolutely no information about TAG. They are expecting Jags fans to pay for this.

On Monday I emailed the following to [email protected] fao Kirsty McKee

I am now a member of TAG. I had hoped that there would be some useful information on the TAG page to welcome new members. As there is none, I have a few queries.

How and when do I get a membership card?

As TAG is predominantly an online product, what is the purpose of the membership card?

Will access to the match day text commentary now be denied to those who are not TAG members?

Will access to PTTV videos and match galleries now be denied to those who are not TAG members? I note that in the letter I received from you detailing my access code, this benefit is omitted.

How do I gain membership to one of the Club’s official supporters federations?

When will the first draw for travel on the team bus take place?

I am grateful for your attention on this matter.

If I get a reply I will share the information.

I e-mailed [email protected] on Monday with my ST customer number in the title and this

Hi

I registered for TAG using this email address when it was originally launched but haven't received anything following the recent relaunch.

Customer number is as above, seat for this season is <seat> . Could you re-send anything I should have received to this e-mail address please?

Thanks

<name>

Nothing in 3 days (and checked spam folder etc)- not the best customer service.

Edited by Ancipital

New videos up on the TAG page (nice interview with Nathan Eccleston). None of this content is exclusive to TAG members. I am perplexed by this TAG thing. I mean, what is it? On signing up and logging in one is presented with absolutely no information about TAG. They are expecting Jags fans to pay for this.

On Monday I emailed the following to [email protected] fao Kirsty McKee

I am now a member of TAG. I had hoped that there would be some useful information on the TAG page to welcome new members. As there is none, I have a few queries.

How and when do I get a membership card?

As TAG is predominantly an online product, what is the purpose of the membership card?

Will access to the match day text commentary now be denied to those who are not TAG members?

Will access to PTTV videos and match galleries now be denied to those who are not TAG members? I note that in the letter I received from you detailing my access code, this benefit is omitted.

How do I gain membership to one of the Club’s official supporters federations?

When will the first draw for travel on the team bus take place?

I am grateful for your attention on this matter.

If I get a reply I will share the information.

From Kirsty today

Many thanks for your enquiry, the Club endeavoured to include as much detail as possible on the TAG promotional mail out, including detailed information, as appropriate, on the TAG and PTFC official website.

Your TAG card will be issued to you by post in 4 - 6 weeks' time approximately.

TAG is a new product and whilst it is predominantly an online product, there are plans to develop additional promotions and tied in partnership programmes, which may require you to show your card to take up the benefit of the promotion.

Yes the text commentary and PTTV videos and match galleries benefit is now aligned to TAG and will cease to be available to non -TAG members as of Mon 15th Sept.

Presently the Club is finalising the detail of the PTFC Supporter Federations and will be back in touch to all TAG members with an update on this item.

The first draw will take place on 10th Oct and will be open to all TAG members who signed up for TAG by the 30th Sept

You are very welcome, the Club appreciate your support and comments and are delighted to welcome you as a TAG member.

Kind Regards

Kirsty McKee

Office Administrator

Edited by BowenBoys

You should've received an E-Mail (I did) advising that it's in the download section of your TAG account. There is a link there but just get a blank page when clicking on it.

Have forwarded a screen grab to the club.

Got a PM saying that it's been fixed - happily reading the programme as I listen to Sportsound, watch the text update, and check the comments on here. Who says men can't multitask!?