Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

I had my heart set on the mock up you did, it was class.

That was so good it would have sold out within days.

In fact, it would be great if we could switch to that at some point. Any way the Club/Joma could be made aware of how popular it would be?

Edited by Jaggernaut

That was so good it would have sold out within days.

In fact, it would be great if we could switch to that at some point. Any way the Club/Joma could be made aware of how popular it would be?

Apart from the broken stripes and colour of the sponsors logo, whats the difference between the mock up and the real one?

Is it just me, or is the most embarressing kit launch of all time? photo's on a camera phone, taken in the dark?

That is better - growing on me a bit now. Thought the broken stripes looked poor and the sponsors logo looked quite high, but that last pic isnt too bad.

I was thinking John Baird wasnt as small as I thought in the earlier pics - about the same height as Foxy and SOD. Now I realise he was on a higher step!

• Like 1

There is a photo on the joma site too now, agree with the general consensus that the home top is spoiled by a disaster of an attempt to fit in the sponsors logo, disappointing when it fits so well on the previous top. Disappointing as aside from that it could have been a classic.

was really hoping the leaked away top was not real, incredibly boring top.

• Like 1