Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

If you ask me, they've made as big a dog's dinner out of that top as was humanly possible, and black socks again, I give up.

Underwhelming strip.

Extremely basic. Looks poorly fitting. Tight neck collar. Design interrupted for sponsor rather than designed with. Basic material.

Surprised no one has noticed from last nights teaser pic... it would seem one side of the shorts has a red pinstripe, the other yellow.

1011727_544163192315077_1756846428_n.jpg

Ah. So near, and yet so far.

........hoo-humm! :huh:

opperchancity went begging! :rolleyes:

Initial impression of the home strip was positive until I saw the back. Is it too much to ask to have unbroken stripes?

Away top is rank but was expecting that. Will have to make do with purchasing some leisurewear (so the club still gets my cash) and a Barca away top instead.

new home strip is a bit of a let down ..... the top appears to have started off as a great basic idea but ruined by yelllow bar/broken stripes, yellow backpanel and apparent unshapely fit. not fussed on the socks or shorts either.

new away strip ..... possibly one of the most basic (worst?) and unimaginative and bland top and kit combo we have come out with in a long while.

we had the basis of a great home top ..... and mucked it up spectacularily. may look slightly better in the flesh (tell will time), but so far its more disappointment than pleased.

Also, on subject of pricing, it appears home top in kids size is £35, while adult size is £40 (for short or long sleeve).

Away top, same prices, but no long sleeve options.

By the way, the band on the away top, the design is full of the joma 'J', if anyone wondered what was the pattern derived from.

The strips look pish. It looks like they had a 5 minute browse through the Joma back catalogue and picked the shitiest they could find. For the home top, they were told to take Valencia's Champions League top from last season, and **** it up, the best you can.

The only thing different is they replaced blue with black and altered the sponsor.

Incidentally, I think the away strip is fckin rubbish and the home strip whilst starts off. Great at the front looks weird at the back.

It may look better with your shirt tail hanging out.

The first puma kit could have been our best ever, but the yellow back ruined it.

I'm pretty sure the Valencia top has a yellow back. I'd be disappointed if it doesn't.

I requested red socks after seeing the top n shorts.

The only thing different is they replaced blue with black and altered the sponsor.

While for the goalkeeper kit, they are using last seasons St Johnstone keeper kit. Again, just changing the badge and sponsor, every other detail exactly the same.

i like the home top. I think a lot of thought has gone into it. and all the badges are sewn.

The home shorts, socks and away top, shorts and socks look like they took 5 minutes to design. They are basically just plain.

Our home socks are just plain black ! rubbish!

And every kit should have a long sleeve option tsk tsk

Nice home top, shame about the rest