Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

I think it's quite nice. Also the back will look much better when there's a number in it, hopefully a red number.

The problem is where is that bloody Pointer sponsors name going this season!

i'm sure i was told it's going across the black bit, but you would hope it wuld be below the number, with the player name on the black bit

Home top is nice but the yellow panel on the back really lets it down. I can understand the first team having it for numbers but the majority of the fans wont get a name/number on it so will look rubbish. The socks would be better if hooped instead of black.

Away top is extremely bland and cant see it being a big seller. Who wants a grey top?????

also stop getting Cat Harvey involved in these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its back to stripes broken or not, I think its a more recognisable jags top in that it is an even mix of red & yellow, black shorts fair enough, socks would be better red, thinking 92/93 season.

The wee fella loves it and will be getting one in time for his holidays but when its £35 and this one http://www.teamwearscotland.com/playing-shirts/246-pisa-12.html is £16.99 at least you know you're getting done out of nearly £20 and its not hidden from you.

And gonnae gieus a white away kit!!!

Strip could have been better but not too displeased with it although, as it has been pointed out, Joma had a ready-made kit for Valencia which would have sufficed.

I too deplore the fact Cat Harvey bludgeons her way into many Thistle associated press releases.

Home top is nice but the yellow panel on the back really lets it down. I can understand the first team having it for numbers but the majority of the fans wont get a name/number on it so will look rubbish. The socks would be better if hooped instead of black.

Away top is extremely bland and cant see it being a big seller. Who wants a grey top?????

also stop getting Cat Harvey involved in these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tut, Tut, I just can't believe the pessimism around this Forum and that you are not all forward thinking about this and realising this YELLOW SLAB on the back is what we will need to have, looking ahead to our EUROPEAN FIXTURES in Champions League!!!

:fan:

The wee fella loves it and will be getting one in time for his holidays but when its £35 and this one http://www.teamwears...46-pisa-12.html is £16.99 at least you know you're getting done out of nearly £20 and its not hidden from you.

That basic design with the Thistle hairy gonad and the sponsor's logo would be much better than the mutilated mutant that we've been saddled with.

Major issue: Broken stripes/yellow band

Minor Issue: Logo too high, logo white, badge too small, crap socks, collar too thin, back panel

Positives: Decent shorts, stripes

This would have scraped pass marks if not for the obvious major issue. Reminds me of that annoying Textile World panel we had. Do we have no quality control ffs? Ask fans opinions but don't bother showing the sponsor logo or back panel I presume, which renders it a pointless exercise as it's only showing a pre-made top that they would not amend anyway. It's not a disaster but it could and should have been a better, fan pleasing product.

possible improvement:

if the black socks were used with the away kit. Hooped red/yellow socks for the home kit

This would make the kits much more interchangable. It would mean that we could swap the shorts at times and give an all black away kit. or even use the white shorts with the home kit sometimes.

Cat Harvey the diehard, 1 game every 5 years.

Just thank God that another so called Jags sympathiser in the news this week, never set foot in Firhill.

edited to add that I think the home top looks OK . Actually a fairly conventional top for a non hooped one.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett