Jaclie Mcnamara "abuse From Fans" ?

SuperjagNo.1

So he stayed away because of what one fan said to him ?

Maybe it was his guilty consience at snapping our players up on pre-contracts, one only days before the title decider !!!!

Why would you pay to sit there, when you don't have to, to receive abuse for a couple of hours? My example was one of presumably many.

Why is it a problem that he didn't come for whatever reason?

Is there any truth in the rumour that McNamara declined an invite to the Ramsdens final because he had been subject to abuse from Thistle fans at a previous game?

Between his last (known) attendance and the Ramsden's final was the not small matter of the club pursuing him legally for the money he owes.

And to compound his popularity at Firhill, MacNamara allowed a photo to be released of himself standing behind Paton and Erskine as they sign their pre-contracts with Dundee United. This was in the public domain before the start of our game with Raith Rovers last night.

http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/picView.asp?PIC=54955_patonerskine.jpg

And to compound his popularity at Firhill, MacNamara allowed a photo to be released of himself standing behind Paton and Erskine as they sign their pre-contracts with Dundee United. This was in the public domain before the start of our game with Raith Rovers last night.

http://www.dundeeuni...atonerskine.jpg

I believe Dundee Utd only released it in response to David Beattie's comment on the radio confirming that the pre-contract had been signed. This was the first official confirmation anywhere and DU had to respond rather than have their fans hearing it elsewhere.

That is awful. Really thoughtless thing to do... amazed.

Talking about raining on your parade. Ouch. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

I believe Dundee Utd only released it in response to David Beattie's comment on the radio confirming that the pre-contract had been signed. This was the first official confirmation anywhere and DU had to respond rather than have their fans hearing it elsewhere.

True but United did not have to post that picture that will wind up a lot of our fans.

Edited by kni

Seeing that photo has made my blood boil. Hasn't told me anything I didn't know about macnamara but yeah erskine and Paton have been excellent servants to the club and have earned the right to move to whoever they choose but if it were upto me they wouldn't be welcome at firhill let alone wear the red n yellow again. You're either with us or against us is the way I see things.

Edited by lewcal

• Members

Classy United getting Paton to sign up with a 10p biro!!! :lol:
  • Like 1