Dundee United - Takers

jaggy

Over the past 10 years they have taken some of our best players & a manager, all for nothing I believe; Shaggy, Archie, Chiarini (well he was good at the time), Grady, McNamara & now Paton & Erskine, plus of course what happened in 96

Have we ever had anything back from them? I cant recall us making a decent signing from them

Edited by jaggy

• Members

Seen a post on Facebook and apologies if it's mentioned elsewhere, that suggestts that Hinchy, Crichton and some of the U16's are off to Utd as well. McNaeclass asked anyone from here to join United as well as it would appear he's hell bent on exporting Maryhill to Dundee!

Seen a post on Facebook and apologies if it's mentioned elsewhere, that suggestts that Hinchy, Crichton and some of the U16's are off to Utd as well. McNaeclass asked anyone from here to join United as well as it would appear he's hell bent on exporting Maryhill to Dundee!

Please tell me your kidding.

Can McNamara or Dundee United sink any lower

These guys were with us prior to McNamara being manager, so I agree that (if true) is yet another sign of a man with no class.

Let me get this right, McNahalfseason has extended an open invitation to all Partick Thistle players and backroom staff, to join him at Tannadump? This, while they are all under contract, some to end of this season, and with many others contracted beyond that? Isn't that tapping up on an industrial scale? If so, surely there must be some kind of recourse and sanctions for such blatant behaviour?

I can understand why Kenny Crichton would be joining McNamara & Donnelly.

Why's that?

Are we entitled to compensation for our youth players that McNamara signs?