Green Gone Good

javeajag

I liked Mr Chuckles.

He managed to make Sevco look like a bigger arse than I could ever have imagined.

Wonder if his little friend will be following him out the door...

What we need now is the triumphant return of Craig Whyte to sell the place for scrap...

• Like 1

Seems very strange that as soon as Whyte starts to mention he still owns them and an internal investigation starts he announces he's standing down. The circus is back in town

Add to that 50000 The Rangers shares sold this afternoon on the LSE. The stench coming from there unbelievable.

Green made Comical Ali look tame!!

Seems very strange that as soon as Whyte starts to mention he still owns them and an internal investigation starts he announces he's standing down. The circus is back in town

My own thoughts exactly. Then there's the wee racism issue... wonder if some genius on the sevco board has pointed at the door and given him a wee raised eyebrows look?

My own thoughts exactly. Then there's the wee racism issue... wonder if some genius on the sevco board has pointed at the door and given him a wee raised eyebrows look?

His racist comments were a total disgrace. I think people were so shocked it was like no-one could even find the breath to come out and really say anything.

I wonder if we will now see Whyte appear and sell the stadium to cover the ticketus debt? He has to cover it somehow, or he is bankrupt.

His racist comments were a total disgrace. I think people were so shocked it was like no-one could even find the breath to come out and really say anything.

I wonder if we will now see Whyte appear and sell the stadium to cover the ticketus debt? He has to cover it somehow, or he is bankrupt.

Those racist comments were poor but just what you'd expect from an English man
  • Like 1

Announcement on its way to the stock exchange that Green is stepping down as CEO of the blue filth......good in one way as he's an embarrassment bad in another as there is a danger they might get someone sensible !...still the chaos continues fab!

Dont care one jot....second division garbage.