Team For Falkirk

Albert's Ghost

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the usual team speculation thread? Does nobody care any more?

Looks like Erskine will play, despite the flaccid mast to which his colours are now nailed.

Paton not an option. Still no Murray, but looks like McMillan will feature at some point.

I see another 0-0 on the cards.

Erskine has a very good record of scoring against Falkirk over the seasons. What does flaccid mean?

Lawless seems suitably rested, so I think we need to get back to the dream team of Lawless Doolan Erskine up front.

Wouldn't hugely surprise me to see McMillan starting, potentially in midifield but Craigen seems to be a favourite of Archie's, and Welsh and Bannigan won't be dropped, so not sure where he'd fit in.

Would like to see McMillan get a game in midfield. Sean Welsh legs were gone in the 25 mins of the game v Raith, wonder if he will start today. Not the only one showing signs of tired legs though.

As mentioned above Erskine has a great record against Falkirk so he has to play.

Think we will win this game by a few.

Edited to add Lawless should start the game.

Edited by Alan Murray

Thank you. Would the flaccidity of the mast necessarily have an adverse effect on the wavingness of the flag? I think that Chris Erskine will have a brilliant game today.

For the avoidance of doubt - the mast metaphor and the knob jibe refer to Dungdee Untrusted, Chris's new club, not to Chris or his prowess!