Is There Going To Be A Centenary Fund Draw This Month

TMJ

• 2 months later...

When do you get paid your prize if you win? I won last month but have heard nothing yet...

Best to contact the club and ask for Iain Dodd (who now runs the CF draw). If you have won cash/hospitality these are usually posted out in form of a cheque and/or letter.

Not sure what happens with signed top or balls.

Best to contact the club and ask for Iain Dodd (who now runs the CF draw). If you have won cash/hospitality these are usually posted out in form of a cheque and/or letter.

Not sure what happens with signed top or balls.

The signed tops are not available at the moment.

I'm waiting on one from the May draw.

From the Club site. Due to circumstances outwith our control, we have not yet been able to complete the draw for July. Results will appear here as soon as the draw has been made.

It is due to Paypal, not allowing payments for gambling.

Glad that has been cleared up

From the Club site. Due to circumstances outwith our control, we have not yet been able to complete the draw for July. Results will appear here as soon as the draw has been made.

Did Michelle Evans run this?

She has left the club and whenever i call asking when i will get my signed shirt for being a winner in the May draw nobody can help or seem to know anything.

Not sure about this as the fund doesn't come under the "Gambling Regs" and I don't see how that would stop someone drawing numbers out a hat and posting them on the site