Season Ticket 13/14

Stupid question but if I am getting a season ticket on my own as my friend says he will pay at the gate despite the benefits to himself and club how do I know what seat to choose? Is there an online seating plan? I would probably sit anywhere with him and his Under 16 nephew but good to have a fall back seat for a busy game like against the 'fugees.

Stupid question but if I am getting a season ticket on my own as my friend says he will pay at the gate despite the benefits to himself and club how do I know what seat to choose? Is there an online seating plan? I would probably sit anywhere with him and his Under 16 nephew but good to have a fall back seat for a busy game like against the 'fugees.

Get his nephew to get an U16 season ticket, get one yourself, reserve seats that have one in between (i.e. seats 1 and 3 in a row). nobody is likely to reserve seat number 2.

Sorted :thinking:

Can you pay by card if you turn up at the office? It only says cash on the 'ficial site.

Card, cash or cheque.

I was really meaning what rows, seats, areas are available.

There's a seating plan in the office, it is pretty congested currently with early birds filling most of the gaps in the central areas & other seats being held for renewals until June 30th, as such, probably best to pop into the office & pick a seat that way.

I was really meaning what rows, seats, areas are available.

Ah fair enough. Think you might have to go into the office for that, though they could ask about what part of stand, how far back etc and recommend row/seat numbers if you phone up.

Ah fair enough. Think you might have to go into the office for that, though they could ask about what part of stand, how far back etc and recommend row/seat numbers if you phone up.

We've been doing that but, especially if they're looking for the centre as most are, there's practically nothing available middle to back in the centre atm & us giving out seats that people may then not be happy with is best avoided.

When should we expect the tickets to be sent out?

Couple of weeks time i believe.

Those who paid the £2.50 extra when purchasing their ST, will get it sent automatically when they are ready.

Those who chose the 'pick up' option, will receive an email advising them when ST is ready to be collected from office.

Recieved a letter in this morning from the club - good to see them being so proactive - in previous years I never had any attempt to contact me regarding renewal - feeling guilty about the 33p postage though...

when you phone up, or post your payment for ST back, you could add 33p to your payment, ease your conscience and absolve yourself of guilt.

• Like 1

Would 2000 season tickets be a realistic target?

If you're omitting the kids then maybe that's a tad optimistic. Still it looks like the early bird offer has been very successful and there's still obviously a lot of renewals to come in.Obviously not everyone who had a season ticket last season will be able to justify renewing due to personal circumstances but you'd presume that won't be that many.

Perhaps one "well known" signing would be enough to persuade a sizable number of switherers to purchase. Harkins would've been a good example. But even without that sort of added incentive the figures quoted last week indicate there'll be a very healthy increase.

Would 2000 season tickets be a realistic target?

I think that's what we should be aiming for. I remember in 2002, Brown McMaster proudly coming on to the ptfc.net forum to inform us that the 2000th season ticket had just been sold.

So it's been done fairly recently under similar circumstances.