John Baird (Ex Dundee, R Rovers Etc.) Signs

CCjag

Thing maybe people are jumping the gun, all there has been is one line in a newspaper. Think a lot of the press come up with these things from this football rumours page. The last few years we have supposedly been about to sign Douggie Imrie, Peter Weatherson, Willie Gibson etc and that turned out to be rubbish

Of course maybe John's agent wants him to play with Dundee United so whats the best way of doing that - getting him to sign for us :D

Decent signing if true.

As in the team that played from 1872 till 1967? :shakeshout:

Benny I thought you were a journalist - and used to doing your research. I thought a few of these players may be decent players at the time and ever since I have been tarred with the brush since then.

From the forums these guys were heroes to the following:

Pat Clarke - Kni suggested we sign him and Paddy McCourt

John Baird - Alan Murray, Yoda Jag

Liam Buchanan - yoda Jag

Damon Gray - Yoda Jag, Santana and Third Lanark

Douggie Imrie - Dark Passenger

:shakeshout:

Evidence please.

On any of the 3 scurrilous claims you level against me.

Utter nonsense!

You were the big Pat Clarke fanboy on here. He would, I concede, have been a better signing than some of the dross who pulled on a Jags shirt under previous managers. I have never championed McCourt who was always outside our price range.

I first saw John Baird when he was Airdrie and thought he had a lot of potential.

Just hasn't worked out for him so far, but he reminds me of Grady. Tenacious, angry swine with Wee Man Syndrome.

Think he would fit in well playing alongside Doolan and Lawless.

As in the team that played from 1872 till 1967? :shakeshout:

Benny I thought you were a journalist - and used to doing your research. I thought a few of these players may be decent players at the time and ever since I have been tarred with the brush since then.

John Baird - Alan Murray, Yoda Jag

Liam Buchanan - yoda Jag

Damon Gray - Yoda Jag, Santana and Third Lanark

Douggie Imrie - Dark Passenger

:shakeshout:

Evidence please.

On any of the 3 scurrilous claims you level against me.

So, no response then TL?

No evidence either? That is because you know you are talking out your arse you lying nomark.

You really are a terrible abomination of a poster.

So, no response then TL?

No evidence either? That is because you know you are talking out your arse you lying nomark.

You really are a terrible abomination of a poster.

Keep your saber on

Your (Darth) Insidious rant is over the score.

I didnt start the thread that Baird had signed (which clearly looks like he hasnt)

You had suggested I was obsessive before with some of these mentioned players - a clever way to deflect the pressure from you :shakeshout:

Edited by Third Lanark

Keep your saber on

Your (Darth) Insidious rant is over the score.

I didnt start the thread that Baird had signed (which clearly looks like he hasnt)

You had suggested I was obsessive before with some of these mentioned players - a clever way to deflect the pressure from you :shakeshout:

Rant? First time i have heard three short sentences described as a rant (deflection by you).

I also stand by every single word i wrote in these 3 short sentences as 100% accurate and truthful.

Where did i say you started this thread (deflection by you).

You are obsessive about the named players you listed (everyone on this forum has been witness to this). Never ever have been i been obsessive about any of these players (deflection by you). Never have any of the 3 players you put my name against have come remotely close to being even considered as a potential hero to me (deflection by you). Never have i posted saying so, or even implying as such WRT these 3 (deflection by you).

So, how am i, or needing to, deflect the pressure from me? And what is this pressure you speak of?

I expect your retraction of the 3 scurrilous claims you levelled against me, and your apology, forthwith.

• Like 1

Rant? First time i have heard three short sentences described as a rant (deflection by you).

I also stand by every single word i wrote in these 3 short sentences as 100% accurate and truthful.

You are obsessive about the named players you listed (everyone on this forum has been witness to this). Never ever have been i been obsessive about any of these players (deflection by you). Never have any of the 3 players you put my name against have come remotely close to being even considered as a potential hero to me (deflection by you). Never have i posted saying so, or even implying as such WRT these 3 (deflection by you).

So, how am i, or needing to, deflect the pressure from me? And what is this pressure you speak of?

I expect your retraction of the 3 scurrilous claims you levelled against me, and your apology, forthwith.

^^^^^^ rant

• Like 2

Massive deflection :thumbsup2:

Evidence please of what you accuse me of

Massive deflection :thumbsup2:

Evidence please of what you accuse me of

:shok: I would ask what on earth i am supposed to be deflecting from, but since you are going on ignore due to your lies and idiotness, no point.

You named me 3 times with 3 players, saying they were heroes of mine. Blatant untruths.

I asked for evidence of your scurrilous claims. None was given by you. Just another embarrassment of a post from you. I then substantiated both my truths and your exposed lies.

From your absolute avoidance of answering my valid points (© pottytrained) with yet another nonsense post from you, it is clear to everyone you clearly cannot debate or respond sensibly, and have just shown yourself up yet again to be the lying nomark and terrible abomination of a poster that you plainly are.

You have proven beyond any doubt you are a Terrible Liar, and not worthy of any further timewasting.