Ex Jags In The Juniors...good And Bad

thebiglemon

Bad:

John Workman playing for Ballieston, fat and getting subbed at half time in a 5-0 pumping in Barrhead.

Good and bad:

Jean Yves Anis playing for Clydebank for a while. Hilariously poor defending but exciting going forward.

Would be good to hear from anyone who saw Bobby Law playing for Kilsyth.

I saw Adam Strachan playing for Clydebank last season and he was very good, skinning players left right and centre, although his final ball was as disappointing as always. He's a horrible wee ned who I've never liked but he's probably found his level in the juniors. I believe he's playing for Irvine Meadow now.

I saw Adam Strachan playing for Clydebank last season and he was very good, skinning players left right and centre, although his final ball was as disappointing as always. He's a horrible wee ned who I've never liked but he's probably found his level in the juniors. I believe he's playing for Irvine Meadow now.

Saw Strachan come on as a sub for Meadow against Shettleston a few months back. Horrible game on a very tight pitch. He never got into the game.

Willie Kinniburgh also played in that match for Meadow. Solid enough.

Kinniburgh was also recently part of the Strathclyde Police side that won, I think, the British Police Cup.

Saw Strachan come on as a sub for Meadow against Shettleston a few months back. Horrible game on a very tight pitch. He never got into the game.

Willie Kinniburgh also played in that match for Meadow. Solid enough.

Kinniburgh was also recently part of the Strathclyde Police side that won, I think, the British Police Cup.

Think I heard Davie Irons still turns out for a polis side. He's not short of 52yo.

Ex-Jags playing in the Juniors last season

Billy Gibson - Linlithgow Rose (coached by Derek Fleming)

Darren Brady, Jonathan Carter and Stephen Docherty (coach) - Pollok

Willie Kinniburgh and Adam Strachan - Irvine Meadow.

Bryn Halliwell - Sauchie Juniors.

Damon Gray - Kelty Hearts.

Willie Howie - Cumnock

Graeme Eaglesham - Glenafton

Kieran Burns was at Clydebank but appears to have left during the season.

How could we all miss these two guys? They were the best of all !

Kris Doolan (from Auckinleck Talbot) and Chris Erskine (from Kilbirnie Ladeside) were just two that Bobbie Dinnie spotted.

Edited by kni